ClipBuddy V2.10.1 released！
Updated on 04/16/2013
- Users can select "Black and White" menu bar icon.
- Full Retina support.
ClipBuddy V2.02.2 released！
Updated on 03/13/2013
- Fix the bug that start abnormally in occasional case.
ClipBuddy V2.02.1 released！
Updated on 01/29/2013
- Kept registration panel alwasy on top.
- Fixed the bug that causes the program to quit unexpectedly.
- Fixed the issue that the program failed to run if the config.xml file is corrupted.
ClipBuddy V2.01.5 released！
Updated on 01/08/2013
- Support syncing ClipBuddy database with Dropbox
- Support hiding dock icon
- Set the maximum of any node or never limit the capacity
- Fix the bug that images can't be shown in ClipBuddy when text and image are copied together
ClipBuddy V1.92.5 released！
Updated on 11/23/2012
- Capture rectangular region or full screen and automatically save as clips.
- Shorten URL.
- Export clips to separate TXT files or image to JPG, PNG and BMP.
- Import DB files.
- Send clip in email directly.
- Clip History under the menu bar icon will save all the clips when the application was last closed.
- Make ClipBuddy automatically backup data Hourly, Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
ClipBuddy V1.65.3 released！
Updated on 10/19/2012
- Default active node – clips will be saved to InBox node automatically when you copy something with ReadOnly node selected.
- Add several apps – ClipBuddy ignores clips from these default apps.
- Some changes of the interface.
ClipBuddy V1.64.5 released！
Updated on 10/11/2012
- Fix the bug that ClipBuddy will crash when you delete clips with SearchResult selected.
ClipBuddy V1.64.4 released！
Updated on 10/10/2012
- Fix the bug that ClipBuddy will crash when you copy with SearchResult selected.
- The registration window will still appear even the trial period has expired.
ClipBuddy V1.62.24 released！
Updated on 8/14/2012
- Fully Mountain Lion compatible and properly signed with our developer ID for Gatekeeper.
ClipBuddy V1.62.12 released！
Updated on 8/02/2012
- Add Open Link function - open the website from ClipBuddy directly.
- Support Search in Google function - allow you to instantly search the text of their clipping through Google.
- Block certain nodes if you don’t want to add clippings to them when you are still copying.
- Up to 200 latest clippings can be shown under the icon on the menu bar and allow you to choose whether to paste with formatting or not.
- Powerful History Browser - show all clippings of the current tree node in an easy to use visual panel - quickly find want you want and easy to paste.
- New hotkeys - all these new features can be accessed from fully customizable hotkeys.
ClipBuddy V1.07.2 released！
Updated on 5/07/2012
- SuperPaste Function brings you more convenience.
- Three view modes for you to choose.
ClipBuddy V1.06 released！
Released on 4/18/2012
- Customize hotkeys as you like.
- Populate a block of records with sequential dates just by clicking on the column heading to help you manage them clearly. The dates will be in the format mm/dd/yyyy.
- How to record audio from microphone on mac?
- How to record YouTube Music Videos to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record iChat conversations on Mac?
- How to record streaming audio from Internet on Mac?
- How to take screenshot of freehand region on Mac?
- How to capture active window on Mac?
- How to use Image ripper rip images like imagefap on mac?
- Screenshot Grabber and Editor on Mac
- How to grab and edit photo on Mac?
- How to take full screen capture/screenshot on mac?