Batch mode is a great way to convert multiple webpages in batches, which is very convenient and save you a lot of time.
The following a few steps will help you get the most of it.
1. Install and launch w3capture.
2. Click Batch Mode, a new interface will pop up.
3. Click button to type or copy&paste the URL per line in the edit box for converting as many as you like.
4. Choose output format for each image including PDF, PNG, JPG, GIF and BMP.
5. Tick the files you want to convert and then click button to start.
6. If the task is completed, you can right click the task item, and then click “Open File” to open the image in your default image viewer.
1. Click button to stop your conversion when you want to cancel the task.
2. Check an item and click button, it will jump to the Browse Mode.
Remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows
Convert AudioBook to MP3 or AAC on Mac
Record any audio on Mac OS
Capture any screenshot on Mac
Unlock DRM protected files on Mac
Convert webpages, html, htm files to image and PDF
Mac screen virtual ruler
This is a wonderful webpage. html and htm files to image and PDF converter. You really do me a big favor. Thanks!
Brian from America
Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Ondesoft- http://www.ondesoft.com - All rights reserved