The Preferences pane allows you to choose how you want to w3capture to work---consisting of three tabs: General, Browser and Picture.
1. File Name Template: The file name template will automatically name the snapshot image files for you. There are three options:
2. Default Converted Format: w3capture supports for 5 output formats including PDF, PNG, JPG, JIF and BMP.
3. Create Host Folder: if you convert http://www.ondesoft.com/ with this option checked, the converted file will be saved to www.ondesoft.com folder under your defined path, other webpages begins with http://www.ondesoft.com/ will be saved to this folder, too;
4. If the file already exists, overwrite existing file
If checked, w3capture will overwrite existing file if file already exist.
5. Open folder when completed
If checked, w3capture will automatically open the folder after the converting task done.
6. Open file when completed
If checked, w3capture will automatically open the image in default image viewer after the converting task done.
2.Set Time out, Delay and threads. The value of threads will determine the number of webpages that can be converted simultaneously.
1. Picture width: Set width of output picture.
2. Picture height: Set height of output picture.
Remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows
Convert AudioBook to MP3 or AAC on Mac
Record any audio on Mac OS
Capture any screenshot on Mac
Unlock DRM protected files on Mac
Convert webpages, html, htm files to image and PDF
Mac screen virtual ruler
This is a wonderful webpage. html and htm files to image and PDF converter. You really do me a big favor. Thanks!
Brian from America
Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Ondesoft- http://www.ondesoft.com - All rights reserved