With an Apple Music membership, you get access to a whole world of music - any of the 30 million songs.
However, Apple Music is only supported on these devices:
If you want to enjoy Apple Music on a device which is not in above list, such as your MP3 players, you need an Apple Music converter to convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3 first. Ondesoft iTunes Converter is your perfect choice. It automatically synchronize with your iTunes Library. To convert Apple Music songs to MP3 with Ondesoft iTunes Converter, you don't need to download the Apple Music songs, just add them to your iTunes Library, since Ondesoft iTunes Converter will load the iTunes library automatically.
This tutorial will show you how to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 on Windows. If you subscribe to Apple Music on a Mac, check this tutorial.
1. Download and install Ondesoft iTunes Converter on your Windows.
2. Add Apple Music song, album or playlist to your iTunes Library. You don't need to download them.
3. Run Ondesoft iTunes Converter on your Windows PC. You will find it loads your iTunes library automatically.
4. Check all Apple Music songs you want to convert and choose MP3 as output format. This Apple Music converter also supports M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA as output format.
For each output format, Apple Music to MP3 converter provides 3 profile settings: High, Normal and Low with different Bitrate, SampleRate and channels. You can also customize the value on the right side as you like.
Output mp3 filename can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID, such as Artist - Album - Track - Title.mp3. Click Options on the menu bar to open Preferences and customize output mp3 filename format if you like. Then all output MP3 songs will be in this filename format.
5. Click Convert to start converting selected Apple Music songs to MP3. iTunes will play the songs in the background (muted) during converting, so you'd better not use iTunes before conversion is finished. After conversion, click Explore Save File to quickly locate the DRM-free MP3 file. Now you can transfer it to any MP3 players as you like.
Free trial version allows you to convert 3 munites of each song, to get the full version, please purchase a license.
Features of Ondesoft Apple Music Converter:
Provide better user experience
Display your iTunes Library and output settings on the user-friendly interface. There is no need to download the tracks, playlists or albums if your internet connection is fast enough. Just add Apple Music tracks, playlists or albums to iTunes library. Apple Music to MP3 converter will automatically load and show them on the interface.
Customize profile settings
Apple Music to MP3 converter allows you to customize Codec, Bitrate, Sample rate and Channels of the output song. You can also save them as custom profile for future use.
Fast Conversion Speed
The conversion speed can be as fast as 16X and you are free to set it as you desired.
The powerful search function enables you to quickly find Apple Music tracks you need with name, artist and album.
Customize song name format
Output song name can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID and you are free to customize it as you like.
Save ID tags
ID tags such as song name, Artist name, Album, Album artist, Genre and Artwork will be saved to the output MP3 and M4A files.
Batch conversion allows you to convert as many Apple Music tracks as you want at a time.
Remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows
Convert AudioBook to MP3 or AAC on Mac
Record any audio on Mac OS
Capture any screenshot on Mac
Unlock DRM protected files on Mac
Convert webpages, html, htm files to image and PDF
Mac screen virtual ruler
Mac iTunes users can benefit from Ondesoft iTunes Converter, which converts DRM protected music and video to multiple popular audio formats with 16X speed and perfect quality.
Michael Harper from America
Copyright © 2017 Ondesoft- http://www.ondesoft.com - All rights reserved