Apple Music Converter Features
- Remove Apple Music DRM Legally.
- Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3 to play them anywhere.
- Convert iTunes music, audiobooks to MP3 on Windows.
- Convert Audible Audiobooks to MP3 on Windows.
- Keep Apple Music songs forever even after you cancel the subscription.
- Multiple output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA.
- 16X conversion speed and 100% original quality.
- Keep ID tags from original songs.
- Customize output song profile settings and filename format.
- Set start and end points and convert any song clip you want.
- Archive converted songs by Artist, Album or Artist/Album.
- Rename converted songs with Title, Artist, Album, TrackID.
Use Ondesoft Apple Music converter to convert
Apple Music songs
Remove Apple Music DRM and download Apple Music songs, albums & playlsits to DRM-free formats, such as MP3, M4A, etc.
Convert any DRM and non-DRM protected iTunes songs to MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA, WAV.
Convert purchased iTunes audiobooks to MP3, M4A, AAC, etc. for offline listening on any devices.
Convert purchased Audible audiobooks to MP3, M4A, AAC, etc. for offline listening on any devices.
Play Apple Music anywhere
With a paid subscription (or a free three-month trial), you get unlimited listening to the entire Apple Music catalog and the ability to add Apple Music songs to your library and listen offline. However, you don’t really own the music. You can’t play them on other music players since they are DRM protected. You can only listen to Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, Android, and Apple TV. Even iPod nano and iPod shuffle are not supported. Ondesoft Apple Music Converter allows you to remove Apple Music DRM and record Apple Music songs to mp3, m4a, etc. Then you can enjoy Apple Music songs on Sandisk MP3 player, iPod, PS3, PS4, Xbox one, Xbox 360, Kindle Fire, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, LG, etc.
User-friendly Apple Music Converter
Once launched, Apple Music Converter will load your iTunes library automatically. All you need to do is select songs or playlists you want to convert, choose output format and then click Convert. It also provides some advanced settings.
Check tutorial >>
Changes your song quality with bitrate and samplerate.
Rename your songs with any combinations of title, artist, album, trackID and DiskID.
Sort your music
Sort your music with album or artist and save them to different folders.
Set start and end points and convert any song clip you want.
Yes, Apple Music Converter features iTunes-like interface and it will load your iTunes library automatically. Just add the album or playlist to your library.
Same as Apple Music, iTunes use DRM to protected songs purchased iTunes Store before 2009, Ondesoft Apple Music converter is able to convert them to mp3 and other formats.
Yes, to save audiobook chapters, please convert to m4a format.