How to erase private fragments?
Normarlly, we delete personal chats manually to prevent privacy exposure. However, these private data can be recovered with certain tools. Your third-party apps creates private segments everyday, if you don't cleam them, there will be risk of privacy leak.
But don't worry, here we will show you a professional iPhone data eraser that can clean private segments from third-party apps with 0% recovery - it's called Ondesoft FoneClean .
How to use Ondesoft FoneClean to erase private fragments in iPhone permanently?
Step 1: Launch Ondesoft FoneClean on computer and connect your iPhone via USB cable.
Step 2: Once iPhone detected, click Erase Fragments - Scan. You need to disable "Find My iPhone" .
Step 3: FoneClean will scan private fragments from below apps. All the third-party apps which have private fragments are selected by default. You can erase them all or choose the ones you want to erase.
- Best iPhone Cleaner
- How to delete junk files on iPhone?
- How to delete call hostory on iPhone?
- How to delete cookies on iPhone?
- How to clear history on iPhone?
- How to delete messages on iPhone?
- How to delete photos from iPhone?
- How to delete search history on iPhone?
- How to wipe an iPhone?
- How to erase all content and settings on iPhone?
- How to erase private fragments?
- How to delete Facebook message on iPhone?
- How to clear Facebook cache on iPhone?
- How to clear Twitter cache on iPhone?
- How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- How to free up space on your iPhone?
- How to reset iPhone before selling?
- How to reset iPhone without Apple ID password?
- How to turn off find my iPhone?
- How to clear the cache on your iPhone?
- Delete Kik Chat Messages from iPhone/iPad Permanently
- Delete LINE Message History Permanently
- Delete Viber Chat History Permanently
- Delete WhatsApp Messages Permanently