How to delete search history on iPhone?
You may find that some apps in your iPhone store a surprising amount of history and sensitive information automatically, such as Safari, Chrome, Spotlight, WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE, and so on. From where you last visited, to latest calls and texts, even your credit card numbers are on your iPhone. You are able to delete history and data from Settings. But it is not completely deleting them. Sometimes when you surf the internet or enter the password, the search history keep showing up. The search history can reveal private information and takes a lot of your storage space. For these reasons, it is important to permanently and completely clear the search history to free up more space and protect privacy. In this article, we learn how to delete all search history from your iPhone with a simple process.
This guide will introduce you an all-in-one cleaning tool - Ondesoft FoneClean, which helps you to erase messages, contact, call history, photos, videos, browsing history, cookies, junk files, temp files, etc. All erased content can not be recovered. It is the best tool for saving your iOS space and protecting your privacy. The following step-by-step guide will show you how to completely delete search history on iPhone with Ondesoft FoneClean.
How to use Ondesoft FoneClean to delete search history in iPhone permanently?
Step 1 Download, install and run Ondesoft FoneClean on your computer, then connect your device with the computer via USB cable.
Step 2 Select Erase Private Data, and click the Scan button then Ondesoft FoneClean will start scanning all your history files.
Step 3 When the scanning is over, all history will pop up. Select the history files that you want to clear, then click the Erase Now button to delete all data permanently. After the erase finished, you will not see these history files on your iPhone any more.
How to delete search history manually? (Recoverable)
The following ways can be used to clear visible history, but the deleted history files can still be recovered by data recovery tools. To delete all visible and invisible history from your iPhone completely, we suggest that you use Ondesoft FoneClean.
1. Tap on Settings > Safari.
2.If you don’t want your Safari information to appear in search, lookup or keyboard, you can switch off the Search and Siri Suggestions on this screen.
3.On the Safari Settings screen, scroll down to the bottom. Tap on “Clear History and Website Data” to remove all the history and website data.
- Best iPhone Cleaner
- How to delete junk files on iPhone?
- How to delete call hostory on iPhone?
- How to delete cookies on iPhone?
- How to clear history on iPhone?
- How to delete messages on iPhone?
- How to delete photos from iPhone?
- How to delete search history on iPhone?
- How to wipe an iPhone?
- How to erase all content and settings on iPhone?
- How to erase private fragments?
- How to delete Facebook message on iPhone?
- How to clear Facebook cache on iPhone?
- How to clear Twitter cache on iPhone?
- How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- How to free up space on your iPhone?
- How to reset iPhone before selling?
- How to reset iPhone without Apple ID password?
- How to turn off find my iPhone?
- How to clear the cache on your iPhone?
- Delete Kik Chat Messages from iPhone/iPad Permanently
- Delete LINE Message History Permanently
- Delete Viber Chat History Permanently
- Delete WhatsApp Messages Permanently