How to reset iPhone before selling?
When you want to sell an used iPhone, you need to reset it to factory settings. Resetting your iPhone will delete all of your personal information and revert the phone back to Apple’s original software system.
Don’t forget to back up your iPhone to iCloud or iTunes before you wipe it from your device.
You can reset your iPhone within 3 steps. It's quite easy.
Step 1: Tap Settings > General > Reset
Step 1: Tap Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
Step 2: Enter your passcode or Apple ID password if required
Step 3: Wait for your device to erase
It may take a few minutes to completely erase your data, depending on how much you have stored on your iPhone. Once the deletion is completed, your device will restart as new.
Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod with 0 recoverability
However, this resetting is not 100% safe. Erased content can be recovered easily with third-party recovery tools. An unscrupulous buyer may use third-party recovery tools and try to gain access to your personal information, such as social media profiles, your financial information and even your personal photos and videos.
So before selling your iPhone, you need to make sure all content is unrecoverable and your privacy is 100% safe. Thus you need a professional tool to reset your iPhone.
Ondesoft FoneClean is a professional iOS eraser that allows you easily wipe all data and settings from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touchand make them 100% unrecoverable.
Step 1 Install and run Ondesoft FoneClean on your computer. Connect the iPhone to the computer. A few seconds later, the device should be recognized by the program.
Step 2 Select Erase All Data, and click the Erase button. It will start the erasing process.
Step 3 When the process is done, the program indicates that erasing is completed. After your iPhone restarts, all your personal information has been removed permanently.
If you can't reset your device
If you don't remember your passcode or Apple ID password for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled, learn how to reset iPhone/iPad/iPod without passcode .
- Best iPhone Cleaner
- How to delete junk files on iPhone?
- How to delete call hostory on iPhone?
- How to delete cookies on iPhone?
- How to clear history on iPhone?
- How to delete messages on iPhone?
- How to delete photos from iPhone?
- How to delete search history on iPhone?
- How to wipe an iPhone?
- How to erase all content and settings on iPhone?
- How to erase private fragments?
- How to delete Facebook message on iPhone?
- How to clear Facebook cache on iPhone?
- How to clear Twitter cache on iPhone?
- How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- How to free up space on your iPhone?
- How to reset iPhone before selling?
- How to reset iPhone without Apple ID password?
- How to turn off find my iPhone?
- How to clear the cache on your iPhone?
- Delete Kik Chat Messages from iPhone/iPad Permanently
- Delete LINE Message History Permanently
- Delete Viber Chat History Permanently
- Delete WhatsApp Messages Permanently