How to erase iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without passcode?
You can easily erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch right within the device or using third-party apps. This is very important when you want to reset your device or sell/give it to others. The difference between erasing content within the device or using third-party app is whether the content are recoverable. After you erase your device with professional apps, the earased content can never be recovered, your privacy is 100% safe. For more details, please check: How to erase iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch .
However, no matter which way you use to erase your device, the premise is that you have access to your device, it can't be locked or disabled.
Well, the truth is when we plan to sell an old iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, we may have forgotten the passcode. How to erase the device without passcode?
It's not hard at all. Here we will show you how to erase locked or disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without passcode with the help of Ondesoft FoneUnlocker .
1. Run FoneUnlocker
Download, install and run Ondesoft FoneUnlocker on your Mac or Windows. The user-friendly interface contains detailed instruction, click below Unlock Screen Passcode.
2. Click Next.
3. Select your device model and then follow the on-screen instructions to put your iPhone/iPad/iPod in recovery mode. Then click Next.
4. Click Download button to download the latest firmware package.
It take a while to download the package depending on your network speed.
5. After downloading, click Start button to erase the device.
- How to turn Off Find My iPhone/iPad without Password?
- How to Unlock iPhone Passcode?
- How to unlock your iPhone if it is Disabled
- How to sign out of Apple ID on iPhone?
- Step-by-Step Guide to Reset iPhone Passcode
- Remove Activation Lock
- Forgot Apple ID password - the Easiest Way to Erase it
- Forgot iPhone Passcode? 4 Ways to Unlock your iPhone
- Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode
- Factory Reset iPad without Passcode
- How to erase iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without passcode?