Forgot Apple ID password - the Easiest Way to Erase it
If you forgot your Apple ID password, you can reset it. Apple provides several ways for you to reset the Apple ID passcode . However, if you think they are too complicated, here we will show you an easy way to erase the Apple ID and you can create a new one.
- If Find My [device] is off, all devices are supported to unlock Apple ID.
- If Find My [device] is enabled, devices running from iOS 10.2 to 11.4 are supported to unlock without data loss.
- If Find My [device] is enabled, devices running on iOS 12 and later versions are not supported.
1. Run FoneUnlocker
Download, install and run Ondesoft FoneUnlocker on your Mac or Windows. The user-friendly interface contains detailed instruction, click Unlock Apple ID.
2. Unlock Apple ID
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. If you forget your Apple ID password, you can reset it as long as you remember the email address for your Apple ID . Once you forget the email, you can neither reset the password nor sign out the Apple ID since Apple requires password to sign out the Apple ID. The only way is to erase the Apple ID and create a new one.
Another issue is that you may inheritor or purchase a second-hand iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch on which the previous owner forget to sign out the Apple ID.
If you have above issues, you can use FoneUnlocker to remove the Apple ID.
Removing Apple ID requires that the device is not locked. If you have a locked device, remove the screen passcode first.
Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the Mac with usb cable and Click Next.
Click Start to remove Apple ID.
When you see the below window, the original Apple ID has beed removed and the activation lock is fixed. Now you can set the device with your new Apple ID or create a new one.
- How to turn Off Find My iPhone/iPad without Password?
- How to Unlock iPhone Passcode?
- How to unlock your iPhone if it is Disabled
- How to sign out of Apple ID on iPhone?
- Step-by-Step Guide to Reset iPhone Passcode
- Remove Activation Lock
- Forgot Apple ID password - the Easiest Way to Erase it
- Forgot iPhone Passcode? 4 Ways to Unlock your iPhone
- Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode
- Factory Reset iPad without Passcode
- How to erase iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without passcode?