How to Unlock iPhone Passcode?
If got a second-hand iPhone which has passcode, don't worry, here we will show you how to bypass the passcode.
Use FoneUnlocker to unlock screen passcode
It's very easy to bypass the iPhone passcode with Ondesoft FoneUnlocker.
1. Run FoneUnlocker
Download, install and run Ondesoft FoneUnlocker on your Mac or Windows. The user-friendly interface contains detailed instruction, click below Unlock Screen Passcode.
2. Unlock Screen Passcode
Here lists the iPhone/iPad/ipod passcode issues can be solved by Ondesoft FoneUnlocker. If you are facing one of the below issues, click Next.
Select your device model and then follow the on-screen instructions to put your iPhone/iPad/iPod in recovery mode. Then click Next.
Click Download button to download the latest firmware package, which is required to unlock screen passcode. If unluckily the download fails, click Copy Link button and then paste to browser address bar to download the Firmware Package through browser. After downloading, click Select to locate the package.
It take a while to download the package depending on your network speed.
After downloading, click Start button to unlock the screen passcode.
Please read below warning terms and click the check box. Then click Start Unlock.
Then the screen passcode removing process begins. Wait a few minutes and the passcode will be removed.
When you see below window, the passcode has been erased from your device successfully. The device is unlocked. It will take a few minutes to restart your device. After that, you can set us your device from start.
- How to turn Off Find My iPhone/iPad without Password?
- How to Unlock iPhone Passcode?
- How to unlock your iPhone if it is Disabled
- How to sign out of Apple ID on iPhone?
- Step-by-Step Guide to Reset iPhone Passcode
- Remove Activation Lock
- Forgot Apple ID password - the Easiest Way to Erase it
- Forgot iPhone Passcode? 4 Ways to Unlock your iPhone
- Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode
- Factory Reset iPad without Passcode
- How to erase iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without passcode?