How to fix iPhone stuck in Boot Loop
"I have an iPhone 5s that's gone into a boot loop. It won't go into safe mode and force restarting isn't helping. I don't want to reset or restore it because I have a lot of things on the phone I don't want to lose (pictures of dead pets, relatives, record of work hours that haven't been paid yet, health issues, appointments etc) that I could really do without losing."
Do you have the same confusion? Read below and learn how to fix iPhone boot loop without losing any data.
If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch has gone into a boot loop, Ondesoft iOS System Recovery is the fastest and most effective way to break boot loop and bring your iOS device to narmal. Besides boot loop issue, Ondesoft iOS System Recovery makes it very easy to fix various iOS issues, and most of all, you will not lose any data on the device.
1. Run Ondesoft iOS System Recovery
Download, install and run Ondesoft iOS System Recovery on your Mac or Windows.
2.Connect your iPhone to this computer and then click Standard Mode, which is able to fix boot loop issue. Standard Mode will not erase your iOS data.
Click Standard Mode and you will see below:
Click Download button to download the Firmware Package.
After the download is complete, click below blue Start button to fix the issue.
It may take a few minutes.
After the process, you will see the notice that the boot loop issus is fixed and your iPhone/iPad is able to turn on.
iOS System Recovery
- Fix iPhone not recognized in iTunes
- Fix iPhone red screen
- Fix a Frozen iPad
- Reset a Frozen iPhone in 2 simple ways
- Fix iPhone white screen of death
- Fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo
- Fix iPhone stuck on restore screen
- Fix iPhone restore errors
- Fix iPhone black screen
- Fix iPhone/iPad Keeps Restarting
- Fix iPhone/iPad stuck in DFU mode
- Fix iPhone stuck in Boot Loop
- Fix iPhone stuck in Recovery mode
- Put your iPhone or iPad into recovery mode
- Fix an iPhone/iPad Won't Turn On
iPhone Cleaner Tips
- Remove Apple ID
- Remove Screen Passcode
- Delete call hostory on iPhone
- Delete cookies on iPhone
- Clear history on iPhone
- Delete messages on iPhone
- Delete photos from iPhone
- Delete search history on iPhone
- Wipe an iPhone
- Erase all content and settings on iPhone
- Erase private fragments
- Delete Facebook message on iPhone
- Clear Facebook cache on iPhone
- Clear Twitter cache on iPhone
- Turn Off Find My iPhone/iPad without Password