How to convert web page to image
W3capture allows you to convert web pages to image formats including PNG, JPG, BMP and SVG. It's a simple program, but one that has the potential to be tremendously useful. Use w3capture to save and share web pages as high-quality image files. Then you can share, save or email cool web pages as image.
Converting web page to image file is basically equivalent to taking a "screenshot" of the web page, however you don’t need to open the web page. W3capture allows you to convert web page to image just by adding URLs.
In addition, html, htm and txt files on your Mac can also be converted to image files using W3capture.
W3capture takes screen shot of an entire web page to size changeable image files. It supports for batch conversion – one click to convert all URLs, html and htm files and to high quality full- length image files or thumbnails. You can also use to to convert webpage to PDF .
Main Features :
- Create thumbnail images of web pages.
- Create full-length screenshots of web pages.
- Convert web pages images in batch.
- Support converting to PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF and PDF.
- Add URLs to convert webpages – web pages don't need to be displayed or kept active to capture.
- Works in multi-threaded batch mode, which enables to convert multiple web pages at a time.
- Output filename automatically generates – support 3 filename templates.
- Set width and height of the output image.
- Support setting the Time out, delay time values and Threads.