How to reset iPhone without Apple ID password?
Reseting an iOS device to factory settings will fix many problems, and is essential if you're selling it. Resetting an iPhone/iPad/iPod will erase all content and settings on it. We will explain how to wipe and reset an iPhone/iPad/iPod.
You can reset your iPhone within 3 steps. It's quite easy.
1. Tap Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
2. Enter your passcode or Apple ID password
3. Wait for your device to erase. It may take a few minutes to completely erase your data, depending on how much you have stored on your iPhone. Once the deletion is completed, your device will restart as new.
What to do if you don't know the passcode or Apple ID password
If you can't enter the correct passcode or Apple ID password, sorry you can't reset the iPhone. But don't worry, here we will introduce you a tool that allows you to easily reset your iPhone without passcode or Apple ID password.
Ondesoft FoneClean is a professional iOS eraser that allows you easily wipe all data and settings from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touchand make them 100% unrecoverable.
Step 1 Install and run Ondesoft FoneClean on your computer. Connect the iPhone to the computer. A few seconds later, the device should be recognized by the program.
Step 2 Select Erase All Data, and click the Erase button. It will start the erasing process.
Step 3 When the process is done, the program indicates that erasing is completed. After your iPhone restarts, all your personal information has been removed permanently.
- Best iPhone Cleaner
- How to delete junk files on iPhone?
- How to delete call hostory on iPhone?
- How to delete cookies on iPhone?
- How to clear history on iPhone?
- How to delete messages on iPhone?
- How to delete photos from iPhone?
- How to delete search history on iPhone?
- How to wipe an iPhone?
- How to erase all content and settings on iPhone?
- How to erase private fragments?
- How to delete Facebook message on iPhone?
- How to clear Facebook cache on iPhone?
- How to clear Twitter cache on iPhone?
- How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- How to free up space on your iPhone?
- How to reset iPhone before selling?
- How to reset iPhone without Apple ID password?
- How to turn off find my iPhone?
- How to clear the cache on your iPhone?
- Delete Kik Chat Messages from iPhone/iPad Permanently
- Delete LINE Message History Permanently
- Delete Viber Chat History Permanently
- Delete WhatsApp Messages Permanently