How to fix iPhone black screen
A black screen is usually caused by a hardware problem with your iPhone. That being said, updating an app, malware, bad firmware, jailbreak etc. can also cause your iPhone display to freeze and turn black.
To fix the issue, first begin with charging your iPhone completely to rule out any battery issue. Then try a hard reset.
If the problem persist, fix it with Ondesoft iOS System Recovery.
1. Run Ondesoft iOS System Recovery
Download, install and run Ondesoft iOS System Recovery on your Mac or Windows.
2.Connect your iPhone/iPad to this Mac/Windows. To fix the black screen issue, click Standard Mode and follow the on-screen instructions. Standard Mode will not erase your iPhone/iPad data.
Click Standard Mode and you will see below:
Click Download button to download the Firmware Package.
After the download is complete, click below blue Start button to fix the issue.
It may take a few minutes.
After the process, you will see the notice that the issus is fixed and your iPhone/iPad is able to turn on.
iOS System Recovery
- Fix iPhone not recognized in iTunes
- Fix iPhone red screen
- Fix a Frozen iPad
- Reset a Frozen iPhone in 2 simple ways
- Fix iPhone white screen of death
- Fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo
- Fix iPhone stuck on restore screen
- Fix iPhone restore errors
- Fix iPhone black screen
- Fix iPhone/iPad Keeps Restarting
- Fix iPhone/iPad stuck in DFU mode
- Fix iPhone stuck in Boot Loop
- Fix iPhone stuck in Recovery mode
- Put your iPhone or iPad into recovery mode
- Fix an iPhone/iPad Won't Turn On
iPhone Cleaner Tips
- Remove Apple ID
- Remove Screen Passcode
- Delete call hostory on iPhone
- Delete cookies on iPhone
- Clear history on iPhone
- Delete messages on iPhone
- Delete photos from iPhone
- Delete search history on iPhone
- Wipe an iPhone
- Erase all content and settings on iPhone
- Erase private fragments
- Delete Facebook message on iPhone
- Clear Facebook cache on iPhone
- Clear Twitter cache on iPhone
- Turn Off Find My iPhone/iPad without Password