Freehand Capture for Mac
Do you want to take screenshot of any part on you Mac desktop at your wish? Do you want to share your cool desktop with your families, friends and peers easily?
You should try our freehand capture for Mac, which is also named Ondesoft Screen Capture for Mac , which is a powerful, simple, yet full-featured screen capture tool that allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen and rectangular/freehand regions. You can choose to send captures to editor, clipboard, printer, email or upload them to your website quickly and easily. Editing tools include texts annotation, arrowed lines, highlights, freehand drawing and many more. It also allows you to grab image or screenshots from video files.
A brief list of features
- A professional freehand capture for screenshot grab, image editing and upload or share to website
Capture windows, objects, menus, sub-menus, full screen, and ellipse/rectangular/freehand regions
- Capture multiple windows and objects including multi-level menus.
- Filter screenshots by letters or symbols
- Draw annotation objects such as texts, arrowed lines, highlights, ellipse, rectangles and circles
- Save in PNG, BMP, TIFF, PPM, XBM, XPM, ICO, JPEG, JPG and TIF formats.
- Send captured images by email
- Share captured screenshots to your friends through iChat.
- Send captured images to clipboard.
- Grab image from movie or video files.
- Screen Magnifier
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Support multiple monitors
- Minimize to System Tray area
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6) or later.
Useful TipsMore >>
- How to capture screenshot on Mac?
- How to grab and edit photo on Mac?
- How to use Image ripper rip images like imagefap on mac?
- How to Print Screenshot on Mac?
- How to capture a rectangle screenshot on Mac?
- How to grab ellipse and edit screenshot on Mac?
- How to capture active window on Mac?
- How to take full screen capture/screenshot on mac?
- Screenshot Grabber and Editor on Mac