Window Capture for Mac
Haven’t found a simple yet powerful screenshot grab utility for your Mac? Can’t capture an active window with Grab on Mac? Wanna take and print screen shot from desktop screen and add some annotation on it?
Well, you really should try this Window Capture utility which is designed for Mac users by Ondesoft. Ondesoft Screen Capture for Mac is such a wonderful image snipping and screenshot editing tool on Mac. It is really a piece of cake to capture active window for this awesome screen capture program on Mac. To minimize main interface, tray icon or shortcut keys are convenient and handy substitute to grab screen snaps. With them, you can also take screenshots from any part of your screen and output images in PNG, BMP, TIFF, PPM, XBM, XPM, ICO, JPEG, JPG and TIFF formats.
Screen magnifier, arbitrary capture and image editing including drawing shapes/ellipse/rectangle/arrows, text make the screen capture tool very useful and user-friendly!
- Capture all windows including sub-menu.
- Grab any part on Mac with freehand capture.
- Screen magnifier is movable automatically for your convenience.
- Supports hotkey.
- Support tray icon.
- Support run minimized.
- Save image into PNG, BMP, TIFF, PPM, XBM, XPM, ICO, JPEG, JPG and TIFF formats.
- Copy image to clipboard with just one click.
- Runs in the system tray area. Supports start minimized.
- Powerful image editing functions.
- Support launch at login.
Useful TipsMore >>
- How to capture screenshot on Mac?
- How to grab and edit photo on Mac?
- How to use Image ripper rip images like imagefap on mac?
- How to Print Screenshot on Mac?
- How to capture a rectangle screenshot on Mac?
- How to grab ellipse and edit screenshot on Mac?
- How to take screenshot of freehand region on Mac?
- How to take full screen capture/screenshot on mac?
- Screenshot Grabber and Editor on Mac