How to remove iTunes DRM protection on Windows?
This page will show you how to use iTunes DRM removal software - Ondesoft iTunes Converter for Windows to remove iTunes DRM protection and convert DRM protected M4P, AA music, audiobooks, movies to MP3, M4A files.
1. Install and run Ondesoft iTunes Converter for Windows
Launch Ondesoft iTunes Converter and iTunes will be launched automatically. Click the relevant Playlists category and select music you want to convert in the file list. You can choose more than one.
Click Activate and copy&paste your license code:
Ondesoft iTunes Converter automatically loads all your iTunes files, so you don't need to import them.
You can click the buttons on the top right corner to change the appearance.
3. Select files and output format
Check files you want to remove DRM and choose one of the output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R. You can also choose file profile or customize Bitrate, Sample Rate and Channels as you like.
4. Start Conversion
After all the settings, click "Convert". When the conversion finished, you can play your DRM free iTunes music on any MP3/MP4 player or mobile phone music player.
Click Options button you can open the Prederence panel. Here you can set conversion speed, output file name format, etc.
iTunes Video Converter
- How to convert DRM M4P to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert iTunes music for Nokia Phone on Mac?
- How to remove iTunes DRM on Mac?
- How to convert drm iTunes music to mp3, aac on Mac?
- How to transfer iTunes music to Google Play on Mac?
- How to play iTunes M4P music for PSP on Mac?
- How to import iTunes M4P music to Powerpoint on Mac?
- How to convert Beatles music in iTunes to MP3 on Mac?
- Best audio DRM removal tools