How to play Apple Music M4P songs on PSP?
With the ability to play MP3, WAV, WMA, and ATRAC3+ files, you can easily use your PSP as an audio player. Simply place your music on a Memory Stick Duo, and you can navigate your collection using the PSP's XMB (XrossMediaBar) to select your song to play. However, songs you downloaded from your Apple Music subscription are DRM protected and have .m4p extension, which is not supported by your PSP. In order to play Apple Music songs on PSP, you need to remove iTunes DRM and convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3 . Ondesoft iTunes Converter , which is also used as Apple Music Converter , will be your perfect choice.
Apple Music songs can't be transfered to PSP directly because of DRM
This tutorial will show you how to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 and then transfer the MP3 songs to your PSP .
2. From iTunes For You or Browse page, add Apple Music songs, albums or playlists you want to enjoy on PSP from Apple Music catalog to your iTunes Library . You don't need to download them. Run Ondesoft iTunes Converter and it will automatically load your iTunes Library. Check the Apple Music songs you want to remove DRM from. If you added songs, albums to iTunes Library, click Music in the sidebar and sort all songs by Type. Find the songs marked as Apple Music AAC audio file.
If you added playlists to iTunes Library, click the playlist name in the sidebar and you will find all songs included.
3. Choose output format and Click Convert button.
iTunes Converter support 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, ATFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA. Change output song format, bitrate, sample rate, output folder and filename format as you like. Original metadata information including title, artist, album, genre and artwork will be preserved to output MP3, M4A file. After conversion, you can transfer the DRM-free Apple Music songs to your PSP Memory Stick Duo and enjoy them whenever you want.
Besides Apple Music songs, iTunes Converter also allows you to remove DRM from M4P songs purchased from iTunes Store before 2009, iTunes M4A songs, Audiobooks and Audible Audiobooks . It can also convert songs in other formats from your iTunes Library to MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, ATFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA, thus you can enjoy all songs and audiobooks from iTunes Library on your PSP .
Provide better user experience
Batch conversion allows you to convert as many Apple Music songs as you want at a time.
Customize profile settings
Ondesoft iTunes Converter allows you to customize Codec, Bitrate, Sample rate and Channels of the output song. Also you may save them as custom profile for future use.
Fast Conversion Speed
The conversion speed can be as fast as 16X and you are free to set it as you desired.
The powerful search function enables you to quickly find any song you want.
Customize filename format
Customize filename format with any combination of Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID.
Save ID tags and Chapter
ID tags will be saved to output MP3 and M4A files. Audiobook chapter information will be saved to output M4A files.
Ondesoft iTunes Converter
- How to convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3?
- How to transfer M4P music from iTunes to Android?
- How to upload iTunes media to Google Play?
- Best 3 Ways to convert M4A to MP3
- How to convert MP3 to M4R?
- iTunes Ripper - Rip DRM-free songs, movies, TV Shows and audiobooks from iTunes
- How to play iTunes music on Samsung tablet
Ondesoft TipsMore >>
- Download Spotify to mp3
- Get Free Spotify Premium
- Play Spotify on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Top 7 Spotify Visualizer
- Spotify Playlist Downloader
- Watch iTunes Movies on TV
- Free Spotify to MP3 Converter
- How to convert iTunes AAC Audio File to MP3?
- How to convert Audible Audiobook to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert DRM M4B to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert DRM M4P to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert drm iTunes music to mp3, aac on Mac?
- How to convert iTunes M4P/M4B/M4A to MP3?
- How to remove DRM from iTunes music?
- How to transfer iTunes playlist to Spotify?
- How to transfer iTunes playlist to Android?