How to transfer iTunes music to Google Play Music
As there is no iTunes App for Android, how to listen to your extensive iTunes library on your Android phone? Well, you can try Google Play Music, which allows you to upload up to 50,000 of your songs from your computer to Google Play for free. Google Play helps you bring your iTunes library to your Android devices. Once you’ve uploaded your music, it's instantly available on the web and your Android phone or tablet. It also gives you the option to download your music for offline playback. So you can upload your iTunes music to Google Play Music and enjoy them on Android devices .
How to transfer iTunes music via Google Play Music
- Download Google Play Music Manager to your PC.
- Install the program and run it.
- During set-up, there will be an option to Upload songs to Google Play .
- Select iTunes and finish the initial set-up.
- Sit back and let the program upload all your songs to Google Play Music.
iTunes M4P songs purchased before 2009, audiobooks and Apple Music songs are DRM protected
and can't be transferred to Google Play Music. If you want to upload these DRM-protected audio files to Google Play Music and play them on Android devices, you need to remove DRM and
convert m4p to mp3
Related: How to import iTunes playlists to Spotify?
Upload DRM protected iTunes music/audiobooks to Google Play Music
How to use Ondesoft iTunes Converter? Here is a step-by-step tutorial.
1. Download and Launch Apple Music Converter
Download, install and launch Ondesoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
2. Sign in your Apple Music account
Click the Sign in button and enter your Apple ID.
3. Change output format(optional)
The default output format is lossless M4A. Ondesoft Apple Music Converter also supports converting Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF. You can also customize output file name with any combination of title, artist, album, playlist index and track ID.
4. Select music
Follow the on-screen instructions to choose the playlist or album you want to convert.
Click Add songs.
5. Start Conversion
By default, all songs in the playlist/album will be checked. If there are songs you don't want to convert, please uncheck the box. Then click Convert button to start downloading songs to the format you choose.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the downloaded songs.
After conversion, you can upload the DRM-free audio files to Google Play Music and play them on Android devices.
- Play iTunes/Apple music on Chromecast
- How to play Apple Music on iPhone 4?
- How to convert audiobooks to MP3?
- How to convert audiobooks to AAC?
- Convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3
- How to convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3?
- How to convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3?
- Best 3 Ways to convert M4A to MP3
- iTunes Ripper - Rip DRM-free songs, movies, TV Shows and audiobooks from iTunes
Ondesoft iTunes Converter
Ondesoft TipsMore >>
- Download Spotify to mp3
- Get Free Spotify Premium
- Play Spotify on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Top 7 Spotify Visualizer
- Spotify Playlist Downloader
- Watch iTunes Movies on TV
- Free Spotify to MP3 Converter
- How to convert iTunes AAC Audio File to MP3?
- How to convert Audible Audiobook to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert DRM M4B to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert DRM M4P to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert drm iTunes music to mp3, aac on Mac?
- How to convert iTunes M4P/M4B/M4A to MP3?
- How to remove DRM from iTunes music?
- How to transfer iTunes playlist to Spotify?
- How to transfer iTunes playlist to Android?