How to play iTunes music on Samsung tablet
Can I install iTunes on Samsung tablet? I have a Samsung tablet Android version 4.4.2 not a newer version but would like to see if my library of ITunes may be downloaded onto my tablet. Any suggestions or thoughts? Do you have the same confusion? Here we will show you the solution.
- Copy your music files manually
- Sync iTunes with Google Play Music
- Subscribe to Apple Music
Copy your music files manually
The easilest way is to transfer iTunes music files onto your Samsung tablet is copying them manually. All you need is a USB cable to connect your Samsung tablet to your computer. Navigate to your Android device storage on your computer and copy-paste or drag-and-drop the music folder.
Sync iTunes with Google Play Music
Google Play helps you bring your iTunes library to your Android devices. You can upload up to 50,000 of your songs from your computer to Google Play for free. Once you’ve uploaded your music, it's instantly available on the web and your Android phone or tablet. No wires, downloading or syncing. Check for the details.
1.Sign up for Google Play and download Music Manager.
2. Sign in to Music Manager, choose where you keep your music and it starts uploading automatically.
3.Access your music on Samsung tablet.
Subscribe to Apple Music
Things are easy if you subscribe to Apple Music. There is not an iTunes app for Android, but there is an Android app for Apple Music. Unlike Google Play Music, there is no free version. In order to stream iTunes music to Samsung tablet, you will need to pay a monthly subscription fee of $9.99.
After you subscribe to Apple Music, open iTunes on your PC and navigate to Preferences. In the General tab, turn on iCloud Music Library and click OK. The option is grayed out unless you have an Apple Music subscription. Now open Apple Music app on your Samsung tablet, sign in and stream your iTunes music.
No matter which option do you choose, iTunes songs you purchaed before 2009 and iTunes audiobooks can't be played on Samsung tablet due to the DRM protection. To stream these DRM-protected media on Samsung tablet, you need to remove iTunes DRM first.
How to use iTunes DRM Audio Removal software? Here is a step-by-step tutorial.
Step 1: run Ondesoft iTunes DRM Removal and iTunes will be launched automatically. The interface is shown like this:
Step 2: Check songs, audiobooks or Apple Music playlists you want to remove DRM from.
customize output settings
Ondesoft iTunes Converter supports 9 output formats including MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA. Use pre-designed profile (High Quality, Normal Quality or Low Quality) or customize bitrate/samplerate according to your needs. All original Metadata including Title, Artist, Album and Genre will be saved to output file. You can also change them.
Click Options button on the toolbar to set conversion speed, output filename format, etc.
Step 4: start to convert
Click Convert button to start. Sit back and let Ondesoft iTunes Converter do all the rest. After conversion, you can find all DRM-free audio files in the output folder. Now you can copy the DRM-free iTunes songs/audiobooks manually, sync them to Samsung tablet with Google Play Music or Apple Music.
Ondesoft iTunes Converter
- How to convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3?
- How to transfer M4P music from iTunes to Android?
- How to upload iTunes media to Google Play?
- Best 3 Ways to convert M4A to MP3
- How to convert MP3 to M4R?
- iTunes Ripper - Rip DRM-free songs, movies, TV Shows and audiobooks from iTunes
- How to play iTunes music on Samsung tablet
Ondesoft TipsMore >>
- Download Spotify to mp3
- Get Free Spotify Premium
- Play Spotify on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Top 7 Spotify Visualizer
- Spotify Playlist Downloader
- Watch iTunes Movies on TV
- Free Spotify to MP3 Converter
- How to convert iTunes AAC Audio File to MP3?
- How to convert Audible Audiobook to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert DRM M4B to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert DRM M4P to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert drm iTunes music to mp3, aac on Mac?
- How to convert iTunes M4P/M4B/M4A to MP3?
- How to remove DRM from iTunes music?
- How to transfer iTunes playlist to Spotify?
- How to transfer iTunes playlist to Android?