Best Amazon Music Downloader in 2022
Amazon Music is Amazon's music streaming service, competing with the likes of Spotify and Apple Music. It offers 3 subscription plans. Listen free to music and podcasts with ads—no credit card required. If you're a Prime member, you can enjoy 2 million songs, ad-free, included with your membership. Or, get unlimited access to 90 million songs with Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Amazon Music Free: Thousands of free stations and top playlists. No credit card needed.
- Amazon Music Prime: Included with your Amazon Prime membership. Stream 2 million songs.
- Amazon Music Unlimited: 1-month free trial(sometimes 3 months for limited time)unlimited access to 90 million songs. Millions of podcast episodes. $7.99/month
With either Amazon Music Prime and Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, you can download songs for offline listening. The Amazon Music Free service doesn't support offline playback.
Part 1. How to download Amazon Music on Windows and Mac
1. Launch Amazon Music on your Windows or Mac.
2. Browse or search to find the song, album or playliost you want to download.
3. Click the Downlaod icon to download all songs in the playlist or album. To download singsle songs, click the 3-dots icon to the right of the song and click Download.
Part 2. Best Amazon Music downloader
However, the downloaded songs are only accessible within the Amazon Music app. It's not possible to export titles for use on other apps and devices. Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music Prime titles can't be copied onto CDs or other external storage. If you want to play the downloaded songs on a device without Amazon Music app, a professional Amazon Music downloader is a must.
Ondesoft Amazon Music Converter is currently the fastest and most stable Apple Music downloader in the market. It is specially designed for all Amazon Music users to download Amazon Music songs, albums and playlists to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF.
Key features of Ondesoft Amazon Music Converter
- Download Amazon Music songs to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF
- Compatible with Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Music Prime and Amazon Music Free.
- Preserve all ID3 tags and metadata such as title, artist, album, genre, album art, etc.
- Download Amazon Music songs to MP3 in up to 320 kbps or keep high quality with FLAC/WAV/AIFF.
- Support batch converting.
- Convert Amazon Music songs at 10X speed.
- Built in Amazon Music web player, no Amazon Music app needed.
- Automatically archive downloaded songs by album or artist.
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Effectively on Windows/Mac
With the built-in Amazon Music web player and step-by-step directions, you may find it extremely easy to download Amazon Music songs and save them as MP3 files on Mac/Widnows.
1. Launch Amazon Music ConverterDownload, install and run Ondesoft Amazon Music Converter on your Mac or Windows. It is available on Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac OS X 10.11 or higher.
Click the Key icon to register it if you have purchased a license. If you don't have a license, go ahead with the free trial version.
2. Sign in your Amazon Music account
In the built-in Amazon Music web player, click the Sign in button and log in your Amazon Music account.
3. Change output format(optional)
Click the gear icon on the top right corner to open Settings, here you can customize the file format, bitrate and other output settings. And as for the file format, Ondesoft Amazon Music Converter offers 6 popular file formats, M4A, MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF. Here we recommend choosing MP3 as the output format.
Output File Name: name the songs with any combination of Title, Artist, Album, Playlist Index, Track Number. For example, if you choose Title and Artist, Tylor Swift's song Lover will be named as Lover Tylor Swift.mp3.
Output Organized: organize downloaded songs by Artist, Album, Artist/Album or Album/Artist.
4. Select music
Follow the on-screen instructions to open the playlist or album you want to convert.
Click Add songs(the red button). All songs in the playlist/album will be selected by default. Tick the ones you don't want to convert if there are any.
5. Start to Convert Amazon Music Songs to MP3
Now, you can just click on the "Convert" button and the program will start converting the selected Amazon Music playlist or songs to MP3(or the format you choose). When the whole conversion is finished, you can enjoy downloaded Amazon Music songs on any device without Amazon Music app.
Ondesoft Amazon Music Converter
- How to Convert Apple Music to MP3 on Mac
- How to Convert Apple Music to MP3 on Windows
- How to play Apple Music on MP3 Players
- Remove DRM from Apple Music M4P songs
- Convert Apple Music AAC Audio File to MP3
- How to Convert Spotify to MP3
- How to Convert M4P to MP3
- How to Transfer iTunes Music to Nokia Phone
- How to Remove iTunes DRM
- How to Transfer iTunes Music to Google Play
- How to Play Apple Music M4P Songs on PSP
- Fixed! Import iTunes M4P music to Powerpoint
- Easy Solution to Convert iTunes Beatles music to MP3
- iTunes DRM Media Converter
- Remove DRM from iTunes movies
- M4P Converter
- M4P Converter Windows
- Audiobook Converter
- Audiobook Converter Windows
- Audible Converter
- Audible Converter Windows
- Apple Music Converter
- Apple Music Converter Windows
- M4V Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter Windows
- iTunes DRM Video Converter
- iTunes Movie Converter
- iTunes DRM Removal