Record BBC radio
Feel like to listen to BBC radios offline? Unfortunately these radios are only available when you are surfing the Internet. They can’t play directly on your Mac or portable audio player. Don’t feel upset. We provide you a convenient and powerful tool to record all your favorite BBC radios with true lossless recording quality.
Want to have a try? Just free download and install an Internet radio recorder – Ondesoft Audio Recorder for Mac . It can record from BBC radio and output high quality audio files into MP3, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MATROSK and OGG.
With the audio edit function you are also allowed to trim off unwanted audio clip or abstract your favorite audio segments into a new file.
Now free download and install trial version of the Ondesoft Audio Recorder on your Mac.
Here is the step-by-step tutorial about how to record BBC radio with this powerful recorder?
Step 1: select your browser including Safari, Firefox or Chrome as source.
Step 2: click to define profile parameters of output audios. A panel like this would be shown:
Step3: Press and then play the BBC radio that you want to record. The sound will be recorded seamlessly.
Step 4: Edit and personalize the recorded audios with the Audio Edit interface.
Then your personal BBC radio is finished, you may enjoy it anytime and anywhere.
- Capture the audio files seamlessly
- Batch recording function
- Profile Settings
- Built-in editing function
Useful TipsMore >>
- How to record music from Spotify on Mac?
- How to record MOG music to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Chrome on Mac?
- How to record QuickTime movie to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Safari on Mac?
- How to record music from mog on Mac?
- How to record voip calls on mac?
- How to record Deezer music on Mac?
- How to record Music from Facebook videos on Mac?
- How to record YouTube Music Videos to MP3 on Mac?
- How to convert YouTube to mp3?
- Streaming Audio Recorder
- Make ringtone from YouTube