Record music from Spotify
Music, like tourism and wine, is one of the choices mankind has indulged in during leisure time. In today's rapidly developing digital era, we have a lot of online websites to find, share and enjoy beautiful music. The biggest news today is Spotify. You must have found its power. But unfortunately you cannot get access to it offline. Now, here is a best solution. Ondesoft Audio Recorder for Mac is an awesome program that allows you to capture and record music from Spotify.
Now free download and install trial version of the Ondesoft Audio Recorder on your Mac.
How to extract sounds form Spotify with this powerful audio recorder?
Firstly , run Spotify and Audio Recorder on your Mac.
Secondly , add Spotify to the source panel and play the music you plan to record and.
Thirdly , click on the recorder to start the recording.
Fourthly, when recording is complete, press and the audio file is saved as you set.
Then find the file and use the audio editing function to personalize your music:
You are allowed to trim off unwanted parts or abstract your favorite audio segments.
Now you have got your customized music. You can enjoy them with portable devices or share them with your friends or upload to audio-sharing sites.
Useful TipsMore >>
- How to record MOG music to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Chrome on Mac?
- How to record QuickTime movie to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Safari on Mac?
- How to record music from mog on Mac?
- How to record voip calls on mac?
- How to record Deezer music on Mac?
- How to record sound from BBC on mac?
- How to record Music from Facebook videos on Mac?
- How to record YouTube Music Videos to MP3 on Mac?
- How to convert YouTube to mp3?
- Streaming Audio Recorder
- Make ringtone from YouTube