Top 5 Ways to convert YouTube Video to MP3
There are billions of hours of video on YouTube. Sometimes, you really just want or need to listen to one of those videos offline on your own computer or phone. If you have the right tools, then you can easily strip out the audio from any YouTube videos and convert it to MP3 format. This article will focus on how to convert YouTube videos to MP3 files via certain websites and softwares.
1. OnlineVideoConverter (https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter)
OnlineVideoConverter(https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter) is a website where you can copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to convert. Just enter the link of the YouTube video and click the Start button, it will convert video from YouTube to MP3 or various other formats with high audio quality. Before starting conversion, you can change the output format and audio quality.
Support links from most video websites
No registration necessary
No limitations on conversion and downloads
No software download or installation needed
Supports MP3, AAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, FLAC, WAV, MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPG, WMV output formats
Audio quality: 320kbps, 256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps, 96kbps, 64kbps
1. Copy and paste the video link you want to converter to the search box.
2. Select MP3 in the format field and choose the audio quality.
3. Click the Start button to convert.
4. When the conversion is done, it will provide a link to download the converted audio.
2. FLVTO YouTube Converter(https://www.flvto.biz/)
FLVTO is also a user-friendly website. By using it, you can easily convert YouTube videos to MP3, MP4 or other formats for free. Despite the website, you can also download the FLVTO YouTube Video Downloader. And the downloader supports a faster conversion speed.
Support online converter and desktop downloader
Audio quality: 320kbps
Converts video from a number of alternative video-hosting sites including Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook…
1. Copy a link to a YouTube video and paste it into the Flvto input field
2. Choose MP3 as the file format
3. Click the ‘Convert’ button
4. Download your MP3 file
3. Ondesoft Audio Recorder (https://www.ondesoft.com/audiorecorder/ )
Here is a software that you can download and install on your Mac. It is a powerful and easy-to-use Mac audio recording software, with it, you can capture and record audio from any application on Mac, and record audio from any website, including YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify, Vimeo, Pandora, Lastfm, GrooveShark…
Record audios from any website
Record audios from any applications
Convert music to MP3,AAC,FLAC and many more popular formats
Save your time by recording from 4 applications simultaneously
Mute the recording while you are working
Powerful Audio Editor, cut and splice audio clips
Schedule the start and end time of the recording
1. Download and install Ondesoft Audio Recorder on your Mac
2. Click the Applications button to add the browser
3. Play the YouTube video on the browser, choose the MP3 output format and folder.
4. Click the red Record button to start recording
5. After recording, the file has been saved where you set previously.
4. 4K Video Downloader (https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader)
With 4K Video Downloader, you can convert and download YouTube videos as video or audio files. However it is designed to download Youtube videos. The basic version is free, but there are some ads. If you want to cut out the ads, you should purchase the premium version and cost $15.
Save entire YouTube playlists and channels in MP4, MKV, M4A, MP3, FLV, 3GP.
Download annotations and subtitles in .srt format
Download video in HD 1080p, HD 720p and 8K resolution
1. Download and install the application. It's available for macOS, Windows and Linux.
2. Copy the video link from the browser.
3. Press 'Paste Url' button
4. After that, all you need is to wait until the download is completed.
5. You will find MP3 file in output directory. Just right button click on item and select 'Show in folder'.
5. MP3 Rocket (http://www.mp3rocket.me/ )
MP3 Rocket is Windows based software. You can convert and download videos from YouTube and other websites into video or audio files. The basic version of MP3 Rocket is free. For $24.97 a year, $34.97 for two years, or $44.43 for lifetime access, MP3 Rocket Pro offers more formats, faster downloads, and other bonus features.
The Pro version provides downloads and ringtones at 320 kbps and HD videos at 1080p.
Search for videos by name or topic across a range of websites
1. Copy and paste the URL into MP3 Rocket
2. Click on the Convert button
3. Choose the format, bitrate, filename, and location for the file. Click OK, and the conversion and download process runs.
4. After conversion, you can find the output audios form the list of all converted file.
More Audio Recorder Tips:
Useful TipsMore >>
- How to record music from Spotify on Mac?
- How to record MOG music to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Chrome on Mac?
- How to record QuickTime movie to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Safari on Mac?
- How to record music from mog on Mac?
- How to record voip calls on mac?
- How to record Deezer music on Mac?
- How to record sound from BBC on mac?
- How to record YouTube Music Videos to MP3 on Mac?
- How to convert YouTube to mp3?
- Streaming Audio Recorder
- Make ringtone from YouTube