Record MOG music to MP3
Do you want to record free music from MOG so you don’t need to access to your favorite MOG music via network every time.
MOG Music Recorder for Mac
will help you record sounds from your favorite music, video, Internet broadcasts, or programs like DVD Player, microphones, VLC, QuickTime, and more. Audio Recorder for Mac is marked by true lossless recording quality that ensures you record exactly what is playing. Also it works with real time encoding data, therefore no temporary file is created.
With simple, intuitive and user-friendly interface and hotkeys setting, MOG Music Recorder for Mac enables you to use it smoothly and efficiently without any tutorial. It is truly the audio recorder you want.
Now free download and install trial version of MOG Music Recorder on your Mac.
Let’s see how to use this MOG music Recorder to record music from MOG website to MP3 format:
Just play audio stream you want to record and click to start.
When the playing of MOG music is over, the recording will automatically stop. Or you can also stop the recording process by hitting the "Record" button again.
When the recording is finished, use the audio editing function to personalize your music:
You are allowed to trim off unwanted part or abstract your favorite audio segments.
Now you have got your customized MP3 audio files. You can enjoy them with portable devices like MP3 players or share them with your friends or upload to audio-sharing sites.
Useful TipsMore >>
- How to record music from Spotify on Mac?
- How to record audio from Chrome on Mac?
- How to record QuickTime movie to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Safari on Mac?
- How to record music from mog on Mac?
- How to record voip calls on mac?
- How to record Deezer music on Mac?
- How to record sound from BBC on mac?
- How to record Music from Facebook videos on Mac?
- How to record YouTube Music Videos to MP3 on Mac?