Free Music Apps for Apple Watch
Updated May 8, 2019
Apple Watch makes it quite convinient to listen to music, especially when you are running or don't want to drain your phone's battery. Just pair your watch with Bluetooth headphones and run the music app, you can now enjoy music on your Apple Watch even without your iPhone neay by. Related: Install apps on your Apple Watch
Apple Music is a good choice but it requires subscription, then you may ask is there any free music apps for Apple Watch? Yes, check below.
Spotify is free to access and available on Apple Watch. Spotify free can random play songs with ads while Spotify premium users can play pause, and skip any song on demand without ads. However, what makes Spotify users upset is that Spotify for Apple Watch doesn't support offline playback. So when your Apple Watch can't connect to your phone, Wi-fi or data, you can't play Spotify songs. But don't worry, we have found a solution for you to play Spotify music offline on Apple Watch .
Like Spotify, Pandora also offers free plans with ads. With Pandora free, you can play your favorite podcasts, personalized station and skip songs with ads. The free version doesn't support offline listening and search feature.
Shazam is a music identify app that will identify any music playing around you. It's available on Apple Watch, you can always Shazam on time. Tap to see what song is playing and watch the lyrics unfold, right on your wrist.
With watchOS 5 , you can use the Podcasts app to play shows and episodes. If you have an Apple Watch Series 3 or later, open the Podcasts app on your Apple Watch, scroll up, then tap Library. You can also use Siri to play shows from the Apple Podcasts catalog. On any Apple Watch with watchOS 5, you can sync Apple Podcasts to your watch .
Sync music to your Apple Watch
You can add specific albums, playlists, and podcasts to your Apple Watch by syncing them. After you sync, you can play the music on your Apple Watch without your iPhone.
- Set your Apple Watch on its charger and make sure that the device is charging .
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap Music > Add Music.
- Choose the music that you want to sync.
Apple Music Converter
Ondesoft TipsMore >>
- Best Spotify to MP3 Converter
- 4 Ways to download Spotify music
- Convert Spotify to MP3
- Free Spotify Downloader
- Spotify Playlist downloader
- Spotify to iTunes Library
- iTunes DRM Removal
- Spotify compatible MP3 player
- Get Spotify Premium for free
- Remove DRM from Audible Audiobooks
- Convert Audible to MP3
- Best DRM Audio Converter Review
- Apple's FairPlay DRM: All You Need to Know
- 2018 Top 8 Music Streaming Services