2 Ways to get Apple Music free 6-month trial
Apple Music offers everyone a free 3-month trial. The trial version also offers 3 plans: student, individual and family. The family account allows you 6 people to acess Apple Music. So if you want to extend Apple Music free trial to 6 months, you can first start the 3-month individual free trial and then ask your family member to start Apple Music family free trial and add you on.
Apple Music free is also available to Verizon Unlimited users.
There is also another way to extend Apple Music free forever. All you need is a Apple Music downloader that enables to download any Apple Music songs, albums and playlists to mp3. Thus you can preserve the songs forever and enjoy them anytime you want.
Here we will discuss the 3 ways separately.
Related: Transfer Apple Music playlists to Spotify
1. Apple Music free trial individual + family
Apple Music offers 3-month free trial in 3 plans: students, individual and family. You can only choose one plan to start your free trial. Once your 3-month trial expires, you can't experience it again. Then how to get 6-month free trial? The key is the difference between Apple Music's Individual and Family Sharing plans. For the first 3 months, start Apple Music free trial as student or induvidual. After that expires, set up Family Sharing and invites your family members to join. Ask one member to start a Apple Music family free trial, then you can enjoy another 3-month free trial as a family memnber.
You can invite family members to join your Family on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or on an Android device.
2. Get Apple Music 6-month free trial on Verizon
Verizon has announced that customers with smartphone lines on Go Unlimited or The Verizon Plan Unlimited get Apple Music free for 6 months, then $9.99/mo after. Apple Music is now included on smartphone lines with Beyond Unlimited or Above Unlimited.
You must remain on a qualified Unlimited plan to retain your Apple Music offer. If you switch your plan from Beyond Unlimited or Above Unlimited to a non-qualifying plan and have activated Apple Music, your Apple Music subscription will be billed $9.99/mo.
Here’s how you activate your Apple Music subscription :
- Visit vzw.com/applemusic on your desktop or mobile browser, or "Add-ons" in the My Verizon app under "Account."
- Select the lines you want to enroll in Apple Music and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Each line will get a text message with a link to download or open the Apple Music app.
- Once your subscription is activated, you can manage or cancel your subscription through vzw.com/applemusic or in the "Add-ons" section of the My Verizon app under "Account."
Keep in mind that only Account Owners or Managers can activate Apple Music for any line on the account, so you’ll need their help to activate Apple Music if you’re an Account Member.
Apple Music Converter
Ondesoft TipsMore >>
- Best Spotify to MP3 Converter
- 4 Ways to download Spotify music
- Convert Spotify to MP3
- Free Spotify Downloader
- Spotify Playlist downloader
- Spotify to iTunes Library
- iTunes DRM Removal
- Spotify compatible MP3 player
- Get Spotify Premium for free
- Remove DRM from Audible Audiobooks
- Convert Audible to MP3
- Best DRM Audio Converter Review
- Apple's FairPlay DRM: All You Need to Know
- 2018 Top 8 Music Streaming Services