Record AOL radio
Want to record AOL radio files seamlessly？We recommend you a powerful online radio recorder - Ondesoft Audio Recorder is an easy-to-use Mac audio recorder that lets you record any sounds on your Mac and save them directly into MP3, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MATROSK and OGG. It also records lossless sound from any internal or external sources such as Microphone, CD player, line-in devices and other applications (like Skype, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, iTunes, VLC, or DVD Player).
What’s more, this recording software enables you to customize your recordings. You can trim off unwanted audio part or select multiple audio segments.
Now free download and install trial version of the
on your Mac.
Step 1: Download and Install AOL Audio Recorder on Mac
Free download and install trial version of AOL audio Recorder software on Mac.
Step 2: Record sounds from AOL radios
Add web browser you are using as recording source. The web browser can be Safari, Google, Chrome or Firefox etc. and press .
Find and play the radio on AOL you would like to record. The AOL Radio Recorder begins to record the sounds instantly. You may pause or stop the recording. Of course it could finish the task automatically when the streaming radio is over.
Step 3: Edit Recordings (optional)
Press "Add" to import recorded audio file for editing. You can freely trim off unwanted part by setting start point and end point accurately.
- Capture the audio files seamlessly
- Batch recording function
- Profile Settings
- Built-in editing function
- Hotkey Settings
Mac OS X 10.6.0 - 10.8.0
Useful TipsMore >>
- How to record music from Spotify on Mac?
- How to record MOG music to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Chrome on Mac?
- How to record QuickTime movie to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Safari on Mac?
- How to record music from mog on Mac?
- How to record voip calls on mac?
- How to record Deezer music on Mac?
- How to record sound from BBC on mac?
- How to record Music from Facebook videos on Mac?