Record from line-in devices
Ondesoft Audio Recorder can record audio from apps on Mac like iTunes, QuickTime Player and Safari etc. It can also grab sound from hardware audio devices like Microphone, CD player, program player or other audio input devices that connected to Mac in Stereo/Mono mode. The output audio can be saved as Mp3, ACC format etc.
This powerful audio recorder saw a great update recently. Let's see how it record audio from devices in this new version.
1. Download the newest version and run on your computer.
2. Click Devices to select record device, and then choose Microphone as the source and click Record.
Ondesoft Audio Recorder will work automatically to record seamlessly and encode to audio file in MP3, AAC, OGG and etc.
It’s convenient and useful, right? Download the latest version and have a try!
Useful TipsMore >>
- How to record music from Spotify on Mac?
- How to record MOG music to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Chrome on Mac?
- How to record QuickTime movie to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Safari on Mac?
- How to record music from mog on Mac?
- How to record voip calls on mac?
- How to record Deezer music on Mac?
- How to record sound from BBC on mac?
- How to record Music from Facebook videos on Mac?
- How to record songs from Internet radio on Mac?
- How to record YouTube Music Videos to MP3 on Mac?
- How to convert YouTube to mp3?
- Streaming Audio Recorder
- Make ringtone from YouTube