Ondesoft WAV Recorder for Mac is what you are looking for wav recording tools when you feel like to capture and record radio or music from any source available to wav format on your Mac: it would really provide you consistently perfect performance over all famous streaming sites and with good quality. Now you will have no worries about how to record streaming music; as long as you can hear it, you can record it. Do not miss your favorite music and just record it with Ondesoft Audio Recorder for Mac.
Free download the wav recorder and install it to your Mac. After installation, the recording software will run automatically to get ready for you to record what you want.
Here is the easy-to-use main interface:
Convert files to any popular format including MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, and many more.
Built-in editor Recorded audio can also be edited after the recording process is complete. This built-in sound editor allows you to cut and trim off unwanted parts or join a variety of segments into a new file. All editing functions are performed without quality loss.
Hotkey Settings allows users to assign hotkeys that can easily be used any time to start, pause, and stop recordings, making the recording process even faster and even easier.
Using Profile Settings to adjust codec, bitrate, sample rate or channels when you record from applications to get your ideal audio effect.
Working Rates Wave encodes at sample rates between 8000 and 96000Hz in PCM or many other codecs.
Play back or reveal your recordings with a single click.
Useful TipsMore >>
- How to record music from Spotify on Mac?
- How to record MOG music to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Chrome on Mac?
- How to record QuickTime movie to MP3 on Mac?
- How to record audio from Safari on Mac?
- How to record music from mog on Mac?
- How to record voip calls on mac?
- How to record Deezer music on Mac?
- How to record sound from BBC on mac?
- How to record Music from Facebook videos on Mac?
- How to record songs from Internet radio on Mac?