How to find Spotify downloaded music?
"Hi, I've downloaded my playlist however can't seem to find the actual files of the music on my desktop to move elsewhere. I've gone through the cached data however all the files on there are unreadable by the computer. I want to be actually able to open them... " Do you have the same confusion?
How to find your downloaded Spotify music?
You can get access to Spotify's huge library of music and podcasts for free, but a Premium membership lets you download music for offline playback. It also allows you to listen without ads, and to skip as many tracks as you like.
Downloading Spotify music for offline playback is super easy. Just tap the Download button at the top of any album or playlist. Follow below steps to download and find the downloaded songs.
2.In the Your Library tab, open an album or playlist you want to save for offline playback.
3.At the top of the track list, toggle the switch next to Download.
4.Exit back out to the main Playlists or Albums view, then scroll down to reveal the search and filter tools.
6.Under Filter, tap Downloads.
In this way, your Playlists and/or Albums view will only show tracks that you've saved for offline playback.
However, although you have downloaded the music, you can only play them within Spotify app. The songs can't be transfered to other devices or be played with other music player.
How to find Spotify downloaded songs?
Click the arrow icon on the top-right corner of the Spotify desktop app and select Settings. Scroll down to Offline songs storage to see where your cache is stored. You can only play offline spotify files through spotify as they are encrypted, they are Ogg Vorbis files, but are encrypted.
What to do if you want to play Spotify songs on devices that don't support Spotify, follow below steps.
To play Spotify songs on devices that don't support Spotify, you can download the songs to mp3 first. All you need is Ondesoft Spotify Converter .
Ondesoft Spotify Converter is a professional Spotify music downloader that allows you to download Spotify songs and albums to mp3, m4a, wav and flac. It converts Spotify songs to MP3 with 100% original quality, up to 320 kbps. It will preserve all metadata. Ondesoft Spotify Converter is available on both Mac and Windows. You don't need to download Spotify music, just drag&drop the songs/albums/playlists you want to convert. So you can use it to convert Spotify to mp3 with even Spotify free account .
Follow below steps and learn how to download Spotify music to mp3 with Ondesoft Spotify Converter.1. Run Ondesoft Spotify Converter
Download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Converter on your Mac or Windows. Spotify will be launched automatically.
2. Drag&drop Spotify songs, albums or playlists
Drag&drop Spotify songs, albums and playlists you want to download from Spotify app to the Ondesoft Spotify Converter interface directly.
All songs in the playlist will be checked by default. You are free to uncheck the tracks you don't want to convert. Then click Add to import all checked songs.
3. Choose output format (optional)
The default output format is MP3. Besides converting Spotify to MP3, it also supports converting Spotify Music to M4A, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF. Click Option - Advanced to change output format, SampleRate or BitRate according to your needs. Click Option - General to change output folder if you like.
4. Click Convert button
If you don't need to change output settings, just skip to this step. Click Convert button to start converting Spotify to MP3.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the DRM-free Spotify playlists in MP3 format. You can then transfer them to usb drive or any media player that supports mp3.
Video Tutorial: Convert Spotify to MP3 with Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter
- Spotify Apple Watch app Officially released
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- How to add Spotify music to iMovie
- How to burn Spotify playlists to CD
- Apple Music to MP3 Converter
- Make ringtones from Spotify
- Top 5 Spotify music downloader
- Download Drake Views to MP3
- Download Elon Musk's Don't Doubt Ur Vibe song to mp3
- How to find Spotify downloaded music?
- Play Spotify music on Fitbit Versa with free or premium account
- How to free download high quality music?
- Free download Toss a Coin to Your Witcher to mp3 from Spotify
- Free download workout music to MP3
- Free download top 100 relaxing songs from Spotify
- How to free download road trip songs?
- How to change a Spotify playlist's cover art?
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video?
- How to change your Spotify country?
- How to free download Star Wars playlists to mp3?
- Download Spotify Soundtrack your Ride playlist to mp3
Ondesoft TipsMore >>
- Get Spotify Premium Free
- Play Spotify on Apple Watch
- Convert Spotify to MP3
- Spotify Visualizer
- Spotify Playlist downloader
- iTunes movies on TV
- iTunes DRM Removal
- Play Spotify Music on Samsung TV
- Spotify compatible MP3 player
- Audible on Google Home
- Remove DRM from Audible Audiobooks
- Convert Audible to MP3
- Best DRM Audio Converter Review
- Free Download Drake More Life
- Install Spotify++ on iOS