5 Simple Ways to play Spotify music on Samsung TV
Turn on the TV and let the music take off. Entertaining family and friends? Hosting a play date? You can always play Spotify music on Samsung TV. Spotify requires the Tizen operating system (version 2.3 and above), available on Samsung Smart TVs produced from 2015 onwards.
Option 1 Spotify for TV app
Spotify is available on Tizen-powered Samsung Smart TV (2015 and newer models). With Spotify on Samsung Smart TVs, you can enjoy all the music and podcasts you love, right here on the big screen. Flick through albums, songs and playlists using your remote control, or with Spotify Connect on your phone or tablet. You can even switch between the two, for a totally seamless experience. Listen free, or go ad-free with Premium. To check if your Samsung TV supports Spotify:
- Go to Samsung’s app store .
- Select Spotify , under Lifestyle .
- Click Check your device in the top-right.
To get the app:
- From your TV’s home screen, go to Samsung Apps .
- Search for Spotify. Install and launch it.
Option 2 Spotify Connect
With Spotify Connect, you can listen on speakers, TVs, and other devices using the Spotify app as a remote.
On your Mobile and tablet:
- Open Spotify and play something.
- Tap Devices Available at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Samsung Smart TV you want to play to.
Option 3 Google Chromecast
Option 4 Play from your game console
Option 5 With USB drive
Download Spotify songs to mp3 and save them to your USB drive, then you can play them on any Samsung TV without internet connection. Spotify free users can also download Spotify music to mp3 to play them offline and on demand. You just need a Spotify music downloader to download Spotify music to mp3.
Follow below steps to download and save Spotify music to your Mac/Windows.
Step 1 Run Ondesoft Spotify Converter
Download and install Ondesoft Spotify Converter on your Mac or Windows. Before you run it, please make sure that you have installed the latest Spotify on your computer. Then launch Ondesoft Spotify Converter, Spotify will be launched automatically.
Step 2 Add Spotify songs
Find the songs you want to download, then drag the song, album or playlist to the main interface of Ondesoft Spotify Converter. Or you can click the Add Files button, copy and paste the url of the song to the search box on the bottom of the program. Click the Add button, then songs will be added to the conversion list.
All songs in the playlist or albums will be checked by default. You are free to uncheck the tracks you don't want to convert. Then click Add to import all checked songs.
3. Choose output settings (optional)
Click the Options button, you will find the song artwork, title, artist, duration and output format on the pop up small window. The default download format is mp3. It also supports downloading Spotify Music as M4A, WAV, FLAC. You can also change bitrate, samplerate according to your needs.
Step 4 Start Converting
Click the Convert button to start downloading and converting songs. Wait for a few minutes, you can find all converted songs by clicking the History button.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the DRM-free Spotify songs, albums or playlists in MP3 format. You can then transfer them to your usb drive and play the songs on any Samsung TV.
Video Tutorial: Convert Spotify to MP3 with Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter
- Play Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Top 5 Spotify Playlist Downloader
- How to add Spotify music to iMovie
- How to burn Spotify playlists to CD
- Apple Music to MP3 Converter
- Make ringtones from Spotify
- Top 5 Spotify music downloader
- Download 2018 Top Songs to MP3
- Play Spotify music on Garmin Forerunner 245 Music without Premium
- Free Download Spotify most played songs to mp3
Ondesoft TipsMore >>
- Spotify Free Version on Sonos
- Download free Christmas songs
- 9 things to know about Spotify
- Get Spotify Premium Free
- Play Spotify on Apple Watch
- Convert Spotify to MP3
- Convert Spotify to M4A
- Convert Spotify to WAV
- Convert Spotify to FLAC
- Spotify Playlists to iPod shuffle
- DRM Free Music from Spotify
- Download MP3 Music from Spotify
- Download Spotify Music for Free
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Songs to External Hard Drive
- Enjoy Spotify Music on MP3 Player
- Extend Spotify premium free trial
- Free Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- Backup Spotify Music
- Play Spotify in the Car
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Spotify++ iOS Download from AppValley
- Spotify++ iOS Download from TweakBox
- Listen to Spotify Music Offline for Free
- Listen to Spotify Music on Sandisk MP3 Player
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Play Spotify music on Amazon Echo
- Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Play Spotify Music on iPod Nano
- Play Spotify Music on iPod Shuffle
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Play Spotify Music on Roku
- Play Spotify Music on Sonos
- Play Spotify Music on Google Home
- Record Songs from Spotify
- Record Spotify Music as MP3
- Remove Spotify DRM
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify music as ringtone
- Spotify Free VS Premium Comparison
- Get Spotify premium for free - No hack
- Spotify Music Downloader
- Spotify Music Quality
- Spotify Music Recorder
- Spotify offline playback on Apple Watch
- Sptofy on 4th gen iPod Touch
- Spotify Premium APK
- Spotify Premium Free
- Spotify Premium Won't Download Songs
- Spotify Songs not Available
- Spotify Student Discount
- Sync local music to Spotify
- Spotify Sync to iPod Feature is No Longer Available
- Spotify VS. Tidal comparison
- Free Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Spotify VS Apple Music Comparison
- Spotify VS Soundcloud
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Stream Spotify to Chromecast
- Sync Spotify to Android
- Spotify Visualizer
- Spotify Playlist downloader
- Watch iTunes movies on TV
- iTunes DRM Removal
- Play Spotify on Samsung TV
- Spotify compatible MP3 player
- Remove DRM from Audible Audiobooks
- Convert Audible to MP3
- Best DRM Audio Converter Review
- Apple's FairPlay DRM: All You Need to Know
- Top 8 Music Streaming Services
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium