How to convert Spotify music to WAV？
What is WAV?
A WAV file is an audio file that uses a standard digital audio file format utilized for storing waveform data. It allows audio recordings to be saved with different Sample rates and bitrate and are often saved in a 44.1 KHz, 16-bit, stereo format, which is the standard format used for CD audio. It is the main format used on Windows systems for raw and typically uncompressed audio. Since MAV is perfect format for Windows, you may wonder whether there is any method to convert Spotify songs to MAV format so that you can play Spotify music on Windows players.
Why to convert Spotify music to WAV?
As we all know, Spotify prevents users to convert Spotify music to other format because of the DRM protection. But Ondesoft developers released a professional Spotify Music Converter . With this smart converter, you can easily remove DRM protection from Spotify music and convert Spotify music to WAV as you want. It adopts the most advanced recording technique, so it can keep all original audio quality and ID3 tags in the output WAV files.
How to convert Spotify music to WAV?
This tutorial will show you the detailed steps on how to remove DRM from Spotify music and convert them to WAV format.
Step 1 Run Ondesoft Spotify Converter
Please make sure you have installed Spotify app on your computer. Then download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Converter on your computer, Spotify app will be opened automatically.
Step 2 Add Spotify songs to the converter
Go to Spotify to find any songs or playlists you want to convert, you can drag&drop them to the Spotify Converter directly. Or you can copy&paste the link of the song/playlist from Spotify web player. Then Click the Add button to import all songs.
Step 3 Choose WAV as the output format
After adding songs into the Spotify Converter, you can select WAV as the output format by clicking the Options button. What’s more, you are also allowed to change the bitrate, sample rate and output folder.
Step 4 Convert Spotify music to WAV
After changing the output format, click the Convert button to start converting Spotify music to WAV format. Then you can find all converted WAV Spotify songs in the history folder.
When the conversion finishes, you can find all converted M4A songs by clicking the History button.
- Spotify to MP3
- Spotify to M4A
- Spotify to WAV
- Spotify to FLAC
- Remove DRM from Spotify
- Burn Spotify to CD
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify music on Sonos
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Spotify music to Google Drive
- Download DRM-free Spotify
- Spotify Offline on iPhone 8
- Spotify Music to iPhone X
- Spotify to Sony Walkman
- Listen to Spotify offline without Premium
- Transfer Spotify music to iTunes library
- Listen to Spotify music free
- Add Spotify music to iMovie
- Play Spotify music in the car
- Transfer Spotify music to USB
- Sync Spotify music to iPod
- Spotify music on Apple Watch
- Spotify music quality
- Spotify Student Discount
- Download Music from Spotify
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Backup Spotify music
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Download Spotify music free
- Spotify to Google Play Music
- Spotify to Apple Music
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Play Spotify on iPod Shuffle
- Spotify on Sandisk MP3 player
- Solve Spotify shuffle issue
- Spotify Compatible MP3 player
- Best Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- 4 ways to download Spotify music
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Free Spotify Converter for Mac
- Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
- Convert Spotify playlist to YouTube
- 7 Best Free Spotify Visualizer
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free on iOS/Mac/Windows
- How to Download Drake More Life to MP3