How to get rid of Spotify shuffle mode without Premium？
Many people love Spotify but the shuffle thing is just really annoying. Spotify shuffle is not so intelligent that it may repeat a handful of songs before all songs in the playlist are played. This is frustrating to many people. Shuffle mode in iTunes shuffle mode works great, but you can play Spotify song with iTunes since they are DRM protected. Is there any way to play Spotify songs with iTunes or other music player with better shuffle experience?
Well the answer is yes. With Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter , you can easily download Spotify music as DRM-free MP3 or M4A with 100% original quality, then you can transfer them to iTunes library and shuffle play them with iTunes or any other music player you like. You can use Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter to download DRM-free Spotify music with both free and premium subscription.
This tutorial will show you how to convert Spotify music to MP3 /M4A to play with iTunes for better shuffle experience.
Step 1 Download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Converter.
Please make sure you have installed Spotify app on your computer.
After you open Ondesoft Spotify Converter, the Spotify app will be launched automatically.
Step 2 Add Spotify songs to Ondesoft Spotify Converter
Drag Spotify songs, playlists, albums you want to convert from Spotify app to the interface directly. If you are using Spotify web player, click the Add Files button and copy&paste the link to the left bottom area. Then click the Add button to import all Spotify songs you’d like to convert.
3. Set output settings (optional)
Click the Options button to change the output folder, output format, bitrate or sample rate. The default output format is MP3. You can also select M4A,WAV and FLAC according your needs.
Step 4 Start the conversion
Click the Convert button to start converting Spotify music.
When the conversion finishes, click the History button, you will find all converted DRM-free songs.
Step 5 Transfer Spotify songs to iTunes library
Now you can transfer the converted Spotify songs to your iTunes library or other devices for better shuffle play without any restrictions.
Related: How to download music from Spotify?
- Spotify to MP3
- Spotify to M4A
- Spotify to WAV
- Spotify to FLAC
- Remove DRM from Spotify
- Burn Spotify to CD
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify music on Sonos
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Spotify music to Google Drive
- Download DRM-free Spotify
- Spotify Offline on iPhone 8
- Spotify Music to iPhone X
- Spotify to Sony Walkman
- Listen to Spotify offline without Premium
- Transfer Spotify music to iTunes library
- Listen to Spotify music free
- Add Spotify music to iMovie
- Play Spotify music in the car
- Transfer Spotify music to USB
- Sync Spotify music to iPod
- Spotify music on Apple Watch
- Spotify music quality
- Spotify Student Discount
- Download Music from Spotify
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Backup Spotify music
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Download Spotify music free
- Spotify to Google Play Music
- Spotify to Apple Music
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Play Spotify on iPod Shuffle
- Spotify on Sandisk MP3 player
- Solve Spotify shuffle issue
- Spotify Compatible MP3 player
- Top 5 Spotify Music Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- 4 ways to download Spotify music
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Free Spotify Converter for Mac
- Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
- Convert Spotify playlist to YouTube
- 7 Best Free Spotify Visualizer
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free on iOS/Mac/Windows
- How to Download Drake More Life to MP3