How to play Spotify Music on PS4？
- You can play music on a PS4 in two different ways.
- Spotify app is now available on PlayStation Music, you can listen to Spotify on your PS4.
- You can also download Spotify music to mp3, transfer them to USB,connect the USB drive to your PS4 and play downloaded music files with the Media Player.
In addition to offering fantastic gaming experience, PS4 also allow owners can watch streaming movies, listen to streaming music, and even utilize certain social media apps.
Thanks to its partnership with Spotify, Sony's PlayStation Music also allows PS4 owners to stream music directly through a Spotify account.
Here we will show you 2 ways to play Spotify music on a PS4.
1. Play music on a PS4 through Spotify with PlayStation Music
1. Run your PlayStation. Click the PlayStation button on the center of your controller to head to the PS4 home screen.
2. Scroll on your home page until you see the "PlayStation Music" app, then click on the app.
3. Log in to your Spotify account, or create one.
4. After linking your Spotify account to your PlayStation Network account, you can play music on Spotify through your PS4 like you would on any other device.
You can also use the Spotify mobile app to control your music thanks to Spotify Connect.
Spotify app is now available on PlayStation Music, you can listen to Spotify on your PS4 and PS3. However, there are some limitations:
If you are a Spotify free subscriber, you can only enjoy the songs online and interrupted by ads. Whether you are free or premium, playing Spotify music while playing games is only available for select PS4 games (not available on PS3, PlayStation Now, or using Remote Play).
2. Download Spotify music to mp3 and play them via USB
To break these limitations and enjoy Spotify music on your PS4 freely, you can use Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter to record and save Spotify music as MP3 and then transfer to PS4 to enjoy while playing games.
Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter is the best choice for you to remove Spotify DRM and convert Spotify to MP3 , M4A , WAV and FLAC with 100% original quality. This tutorial will show you how to rip Spotify music to MP3 and transfer to PS4 for offline listening.
Part 1 Download Spotify music to mp3
1. Run Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter
Download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter. Please make sure you have installed Spotify app on your computer.
2. Drag&drop Spotify songs, albums or playlists
Drag songs, playlists or albums that you want to record from Spotify app to the interface directly. If you are using the web player, copy&paste the link of the song, album or playlist. And then click Add.
3. Choose output format
The default output format is MP3. It also supports recording Spotify music in M4A, WAV, FLAC formats. Click Option button to change output format or output folder if you need. You can also change bitrate, samplerate according to your needs.
4. Click Convert button
Click Convert button to start recording Spotify music to the plain format you choose.
After recording, click below folder icon to quickly locate the DRM-free Spotify song. You can then transfer the songs to a USB drive and play them on PS4 offline.
Part 2 Play offline Spotify songs on PS4 from USB drive
1. Transfer the output DRM-free Spotify songs to a folder named "MUSIC" of USB device.
2. Connect the USB device - Devices can be connected while the system is turned on.
3. Go to the category Music on the XMB™ home menu, select [USB device] and press the Triangle button.
4. Highlight "Display All" and press the X button - A list of all folders and playable content for that category is displayed.
5. To play a song, highlight it and press the X button - You may also copy a song to the PS4 by pressing the Triangle button and selecting "Copy". The song will then be copied onto the PS4 hard drive.
- Spotify to MP3
- Spotify to M4A
- Spotify to WAV
- Spotify to FLAC
- Remove DRM from Spotify
- Burn Spotify to CD
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify music on Sonos
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Spotify music to Google Drive
- Download DRM-free Spotify
- Spotify Offline on iPhone 8
- Spotify Music to iPhone X
- Spotify to Sony Walkman
- Listen to Spotify offline without Premium
- Transfer Spotify music to iTunes library
- Listen to Spotify music free
- Add Spotify music to iMovie
- Play Spotify music in the car
- Transfer Spotify music to USB
- Sync Spotify music to iPod
- Spotify music on Apple Watch
- Spotify music quality
- Spotify Student Discount
- Download Music from Spotify
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Backup Spotify music
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Download Spotify music free
- Spotify to Google Play Music
- Spotify to Apple Music
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Play Spotify on iPod Shuffle
- Spotify on Sandisk MP3 player
- Solve Spotify shuffle issue
- Spotify Compatible MP3 player
- Top 5 Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- 4 ways to download Spotify music
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Free Spotify Converter for Mac
- Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
- Convert Spotify playlist to YouTube
- 7 Best Free Spotify Visualizer
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free on iOS/Mac/Windows
- How to Download Drake More Life to MP3
- M4P Converter
- M4P Converter Windows
- Audiobook Converter
- Audiobook Converter Windows
- Audible Converter
- Audible Converter Windows
- Apple Music Converter
- Apple Music Converter Windows
- M4V Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter Windows
- iTunes DRM Video Converter
- iTunes Movie Converter
- iTunes DRM Removal