How to play Spotify music on Apple Watch？
Spotify for Apple Watch app is officially released, so you can install Spotify on your Apple Watch and stream songs directly. However, Spotify for Apple Watch doesn't support offline playback. If you want to play Spotify music on Apple Watch without iPhone. Check method 2.
Method 1 Install Spotify app on Apple Watch
Part 1 Install Spotify on Apple Watch
1. Launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. In the My Watch tab, find Spotify under the heading Installed on Apple Watch . If you can't see it, scroll down to the Available Apps section and tap the Install button next to Spotify.
3. After it's installed, select the Spotify app from your Apple Watch's Home screen. Alternately, open the Spotify app on your iPhone and it should automatically launch on your wrist.
Part 2 Use the Apple Watch Spotify
With the Spotify for Apple Watch app, you can pause, skip forward and back the music playing from the Apple Watch itself. Swipe right on the main scree and you will see the recently played music, scroll with your finger or the digital crown to play a playlist or album. Tap the Spotify Connect button to play Spotify on a list of available audio devices, such as your smartphone, Amazon Echo or Sonos speaker
However, Spotify for Apple Watch app can't store music on your Apple Watch and listen offline.That means you can't listen to Spotify on Apple Watch without your iPhone nearby . If you want to play Spotify music on Apple Watch without iPhone, you can sync Spotify music to Apple Watch first.
Method 2 Sync Spotify music to Apple Watch
The point is how to download DRM-free songs from Spotify? As we all know, only Spotify premium users can download songs for offline listening. The songs downloaded are DRM-protected and can’t be transferred anywhere. Here we will introduce you a powerful Spotify music downloader - Ondesoft Spotify Converter, which allows you to easily download Spotify music to mp3, m4a, wav or Flac with either free or premium account. -- How artists upload songs to Spotify for royalties?
Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter is an excellent Spotify music downloader and converter which allows you to easily download streaming Spotify songs/albums/playlists and convert Spotify to MP3 . The conversion is fast and will preserve all ID3 tags.
Follow the steps below to easily convert Spotify music to MP3 with 100% original quality. Please make sure you have installed Spotify app on your computer.
1. Run Ondesoft Spotify to MP3 Converter
Download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify to MP3 Converter on your Mac or Windows. Spotify will be launched automatically.
2. Drag&drop Spotify songs, albums or playlists
Drag&drop tracks, playlists or albums from Spotify app to the interface directly. Or click "Add Files", copy&paste the link of the song, album or playlist to the bottom area and then click + icon. To copy the link, right click the playlist, album or song and choose "Share" - Copy Playlist(or Album/Song) Link.
All songs in the playlist or albums will be checked by default. You are free to uncheck the tracks you don't want to convert. Then click Add to import all checked songs.
3. Choose output format (optional)
The default output format is MP3. Besides converting Spotify Music to MP3, it also supports converting Spotify Music to M4A, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF. Click Option - Advanced to change output format, SampleRate or BitRate according to your needs. Click Option - General to change output folder if you like.
4. Click Convert button
If you don't need to change output settings, just skip to this step. Click Convert button to start converting Spotify music to MP3.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the DRM-free Spotify songs, albums or playlists in MP3 format. You can then transfer and play them anywhere such as iTunes , Google Play Music , iPod , Sandisk , etc. or burn them to CD .
How to Sync Music from iPhone to Apple Watch
Step 1. Connect your Watch to its Magnetic Charging Cable.
Step 2. Go to Settings on your iPhone and then turn on Bluetooth.
Step 3. Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
Step 4. Tap on Music.
Step 5. Tap on Synced Playlist.
Step 6. Tap on the playlist which you want to sync with your Apple Watch.
Step 7. You will see a message reading –Sync Pending. It means music is being synced.
Now, you would have to wait until the music is synced successfully.
How to Play Music on Your Apple Watch
Step 1. In order to listen the synced playlist on your Watch, you would need to connect to Bluetooth headphones. To do so, put your Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode. You may require entering passkey or PIN.
Step 2. Go to Settings on your Apple Watch and turn on Bluetooth.
Step 3. Now, you will need to choose Bluetooth headphones and enter a passkey or PIN.
Step 4. Once you have paired your headphone with the watch; launch the Music app on your watch.
Step 5. Next up, press firmly on the screen to bring up options.
Step 6. Tap on Source.
Step 7. Tap on Apple Watch. Select you favorite song and enjoy music.
Video Tutorial: Download DRM-free Spotify music with Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter
Ondesoft TipsMore >>
- Spotify Free Version on Sonos
- Download free Christmas songs
- 9 things to know about Spotify
- Get Spotify Premium Free
- Play Spotify on Apple Watch
- Convert Spotify to MP3
- Convert Spotify to M4A
- Convert Spotify to WAV
- Convert Spotify to FLAC
- Spotify Playlists to iPod shuffle
- DRM Free Music from Spotify
- Download MP3 Music from Spotify
- Download Spotify Music for Free
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Songs to External Hard Drive
- Enjoy Spotify Music on MP3 Player
- Extend Spotify premium free trial
- Free Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- Backup Spotify Music
- Play Spotify in the Car
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Spotify++ iOS Download from AppValley
- Spotify++ iOS Download from TweakBox
- Listen to Spotify Music Offline for Free
- Listen to Spotify Music on Sandisk MP3 Player
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Play Spotify music on Amazon Echo
- Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Play Spotify Music on iPod Nano
- Play Spotify Music on iPod Shuffle
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Play Spotify Music on Roku
- Play Spotify Music on Sonos
- Play Spotify Music on Google Home
- Record Songs from Spotify
- Record Spotify Music as MP3
- Remove Spotify DRM
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify music as ringtone
- Spotify Free VS Premium Comparison
- Get Spotify premium for free - No hack
- Spotify Music Downloader
- Spotify Music Quality
- Spotify Music Recorder
- Spotify offline playback on Apple Watch
- Sptofy on 4th gen iPod Touch
- Spotify Premium APK
- Spotify Premium Free
- Spotify Premium Won't Download Songs
- Spotify Songs not Available
- Spotify Student Discount
- Sync local music to Spotify
- Spotify Sync to iPod Feature is No Longer Available
- Spotify VS. Tidal comparison
- Free Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Spotify VS Apple Music Comparison
- Spotify VS Soundcloud
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Stream Spotify to Chromecast
- Sync Spotify to Android
- Spotify Visualizer
- Spotify Playlist downloader
- Watch iTunes movies on TV
- iTunes DRM Removal
- Play Spotify on Samsung TV
- Spotify compatible MP3 player
- Remove DRM from Audible Audiobooks
- Convert Audible to MP3
- Best DRM Audio Converter Review
- Apple's FairPlay DRM: All You Need to Know
- Top 8 Music Streaming Services
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium