Spotify sync to iPod feature is no longer available
When you google how to sync Spotify music to iPod, the top results show you how to do that. Hoever, these article are outdated and this feature of Spotify is no longer available, so stop wasting you time.
Those articles which tell you to “Connect your iPod via a handy USB cable, and your iPod will appear under the "Devices" button in Spotify” are all outdated.
You can only sync local music to iPod shuffle 5th generation and later which support the Spotify application.
To sync local files to iPod shuffle 5th generation and later you first need to import them via the desktop app, then add them to a playlist to sync to your device.
Spotify application is not supported on iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod touch 4th generation and earlier, but you can still enjoy Spotify catalogue content on them. How to achieve this?
Spotify offline playlists can't be synced to iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod touch 4th generation and earlier since they are DRM protected. However, if you can remove the DRM protection and download Spotify music to mp3 , you can then transfer them to iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod touch 4th generation and earlier.
This article will teach you how to remove Spotify DRM and convert Spotify music to mp3 to enjoy on iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod touch 4th generation and earlier with Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter .
1. Run Ondesoft Spotify Converter
Download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Converter. Log in your Spotify account in the built-in Spotify web player.
2. Select Spotify songs, albums or playlists
Drag songs, playlists or albums that you want to sync to iPod from Spotify app to the interface directly. If you are using the web player, click Add Files, copy&paste the link of the song, album or playlist to the left bottom area. And then click Add.
3. Click Convert button
The default output format is mp3. Click Options button if you want to choose other formats: m4a, wav or flac. Click Convert button to start downloading Spotify music to the plain format you choose.
After downloading, click below folder icon to quickly locate the DRM-free Spotify songs. You can then sync them to your 1th, 2th, 3th, 4th iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, Sandisk sansa, etc.
- Spotify to MP3
- Spotify to M4A
- Spotify to WAV
- Spotify to FLAC
- Remove DRM from Spotify
- Burn Spotify to CD
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify music on Sonos
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Spotify music to Google Drive
- Download DRM-free Spotify
- Spotify Offline on iPhone 8
- Spotify Music to iPhone X
- Spotify to Sony Walkman
- Listen to Spotify offline without Premium
- Transfer Spotify music to iTunes library
- Listen to Spotify music free
- Add Spotify music to iMovie
- Play Spotify music in the car
- Transfer Spotify music to USB
- Sync Spotify music to iPod
- Spotify music on Apple Watch
- Spotify music quality
- Spotify Student Discount
- Download Music from Spotify
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Backup Spotify music
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Download Spotify music free
- Spotify to Google Play Music
- Spotify to Apple Music
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Play Spotify on iPod Shuffle
- Spotify on Sandisk MP3 player
- Solve Spotify shuffle issue
- Spotify Compatible MP3 player
- Top 5 Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- 4 ways to download Spotify music
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Free Spotify Converter for Mac
- Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
- Convert Spotify playlist to YouTube
- 7 Best Free Spotify Visualizer
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free on iOS/Mac/Windows
- How to Download Drake More Life to MP3
- M4P Converter
- M4P Converter Windows
- Audiobook Converter
- Audiobook Converter Windows
- Audible Converter
- Audible Converter Windows
- Apple Music Converter
- Apple Music Converter Windows
- M4V Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter Windows
- iTunes DRM Video Converter
- iTunes Movie Converter
- iTunes DRM Removal