How to remove DRM from Spotify Music？
Spotify is an amazing music streaming service and it is accessible through various of devices including computers, phones, tablets, speakers, TVs, and cars. However, there's no way to export the songs outside of the app. With Spotify Premium, you can download music on a maximum of 5 different devices, but you can't play the Spotify songs on MP3 player, burn to CD, etc. since they are DRM protected. To break the limitation and enjoy Spotify music anywhere you want, you need a Spotify DRM removal tool.
Here we recommend Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter - professional Spotify DRM removal software for you to remove DRM from Spotify music and save them as DRM-free MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, OGG or AIFF audio files. What's important, whether you are a Spotify free or premium user, you can use Ondesoft Spotify Converter to remove Spotify DRM and get unprotected songs.
Tutorial: How to remove DRM from Spotify Music with Ondesoft Spotify Downloader?
1. Run Ondesoft Spotify Converter
Download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter on your Mac.
2. Select Spotify songs, albums or playlists
As you can see from the interface, find the songs, albums or playlists on Spotify and drag them to the interface. Ondesoft Spotify Converter will automatically analyse and detect all songs contained in the album or playlist, you can add as many songs, albums, playlists as you want. If you are using web player, copy&paste the link of the song, album or playlist you want to remove DRM from to the bottom area.
3. Choose output format
The default output format is MP3. Ondesoft Spotify DRM Removal also supports M4A, WAV, FLAC. Click Option button to change output format or output folder if you need. You can also change bitrate, samplerate according to your needs. Ondesoft Spotify DRM Removal will keep the Artwork, Title, Artist and Album of each song to the output DRM-free songs.
4. Click Convert button
Click Convert button to start removing DRM from Spotify music and convert to the format you choose.
After the DRM removal, click below folder icon to quickly locate the DRM-free Spotify songs. You can then transfer and play them anywhere just as ordinary audio files.
Related: How to download music from Spotify?
- Spotify to MP3
- Spotify to M4A
- Spotify to WAV
- Spotify to FLAC
- Remove DRM from Spotify
- Burn Spotify to CD
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify music on Sonos
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Spotify music to Google Drive
- Download DRM-free Spotify
- Spotify Offline on iPhone 8
- Spotify Music to iPhone X
- Spotify to Sony Walkman
- Listen to Spotify offline without Premium
- Transfer Spotify music to iTunes library
- Listen to Spotify music free
- Add Spotify music to iMovie
- Play Spotify music in the car
- Transfer Spotify music to USB
- Sync Spotify music to iPod
- Spotify music on Apple Watch
- Spotify music quality
- Spotify Student Discount
- Download Music from Spotify
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Backup Spotify music
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Download Spotify music free
- Spotify to Google Play Music
- Spotify to Apple Music
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Play Spotify on iPod Shuffle
- Spotify on Sandisk MP3 player
- Solve Spotify shuffle issue
- Spotify Compatible MP3 player
- Top 5 Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- 4 ways to download Spotify music
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Free Spotify Converter for Mac
- Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
- Convert Spotify playlist to YouTube
- 7 Best Free Spotify Visualizer
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free on iOS/Mac/Windows
- How to Download Drake More Life to MP3