How to download Spotify songs to external hard drive？
If you download a lot of Spotify playlists for offline listening and save them on your computer, they may occupy a large part of storage. Thenmany people ask can I download Spotify songs to external hard drive? From Spotify FAQ page you can find that premium subscribers must go online with Spotify at least once every 30 days. This is so Spotify can check your subscription is still active and count track plays to compensate artists. If you don’t go online with Spotify at least once every 30 days, any tracks you’ve downloaded for offline listening are automatically removed from your device.
Only Premium subscribers can download Spotify Music. The offline music is DRM protected and can only play within Spotify app. If you can download Spotify music to mp3, you can then backup them to external hard drive and play them with any music player. To download Spotify music to MP3 with either free or premium account, all you need is Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter .
Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter is a professional Spotify playlist converter which allows you to download actual mp3/m4a/wav/flac songs from Spotify to external hard drive. It will preserve 100% original quality and ID3 tags.
Follow below steps to learn how to download Spotify songs to external hard drive with Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter.
Before started, please make sure you have installed Spotify app on your computer. Then download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Converter on your Mac or Windows.
Step 1 Add Spotify music
Go to Spotify to find any songs or playlists you want to convert, you can drag&drop them to the Spotify Converter directly.
Or you can copy&paste the link of the song/playlist from Spotify web player. Then Click the Add button to import all songs.
Step 2 Customize output settings
After importing songs, you are able to change the output formats, output folder, bitrate and Simple rate by clicking the Options button.
Step 3 Start Converting
When finish the above settings, click the Convert button to start the conversion.
After the conversion, you can find all converted songs by clicking below folder icon. Now connect the external hard drive or SD card to your computer and transfer the DRM-free Spotify songs to it.
- Spotify to MP3
- Spotify to M4A
- Spotify to WAV
- Spotify to FLAC
- Remove DRM from Spotify
- Burn Spotify to CD
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify music on Sonos
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Spotify music to Google Drive
- Download DRM-free Spotify
- Spotify Offline on iPhone 8
- Spotify Music to iPhone X
- Spotify to Sony Walkman
- Listen to Spotify offline without Premium
- Transfer Spotify music to iTunes library
- Listen to Spotify music free
- Add Spotify music to iMovie
- Play Spotify music in the car
- Transfer Spotify music to USB
- Sync Spotify music to iPod
- Spotify music on Apple Watch
- Spotify music quality
- Spotify Student Discount
- Download Music from Spotify
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Backup Spotify music
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Download Spotify music free
- Spotify to Google Play Music
- Spotify to Apple Music
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Play Spotify on iPod Shuffle
- Spotify on Sandisk MP3 player
- Solve Spotify shuffle issue
- Spotify Compatible MP3 player
- Top 5 Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- 4 ways to download Spotify music
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Free Spotify Converter for Mac
- Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
- Convert Spotify playlist to YouTube
- 7 Best Free Spotify Visualizer
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free on iOS/Mac/Windows
- How to Download Drake More Life to MP3