How to change a Spotify playlist's cover art
The cover of a spotify playlist is a collage made with the album covers of the first four songs in the list.When those first four songs change, the playlist cover changes.
You can also change the Spotify playlist cover to any image you want on the desktop version of Spotify.
Follow below steps to change a playlist's cover using Spotify's iPhone app.
1. Open Spotify.
2. Go to the Playlists tab in Your Library.
3. Open the playlist whose cover you want to change.
4. Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner.
5. Tap "Edit."
6. Rearrange the songs by pressing and holding on the three bars to the right of the song, and dragging them to the spot in the playlist where you want them.
To use your own image as playlist cover, go to the Spotify desktop version. Select a playlist, hover over the image currently visible on the playlist, click the pencil icon that appears, and select "CHOOSE IMAGE" or "REPLACE IMAGE" to add a custom image to the playlist cover.
After you change the cover on your desktop, the custom cover will appear in the iPhone app.
Read More: how to download Spotify playlist to mp3?
Besides customizing your playlist, you can also download Spotify playlist to mp3 with the right tool. The magic tool is Ondesoft Spotify Converter . It can remove the DRM protection from Spotify songs completely and convert Spotify songs to mp3, m4a, wav and flac with 100% original quality.
Step 1 Import Spotify music
Download and install Ondesoft Spotify Converter on your computer. Once you launch Ondesoft Spotify Converter, Spotify app will be launched automatically. You can add Spotify tracks, playlists or albums to Ondesoft Spotify Converter by drag and drop. Or right click on a song or playlist, and choose “Share” > “Copy Song/Playlist link”, paste the link to the search box, then click the “+” button. Click the Add button on the bottom right corner to import songs.
All songs in the playlist or albums will be checked by default. You are free to uncheck the tracks you don't want to convert.
Step 2 Choose the output format
Click the Options button on the top to change the output settings. Ondesoft Spotify Converter allows you to change the output folder, folder type, bitrate, simplerate and volume. You can select the MP3 or WAV as the output format.
Step 3 Convert Spotify playlist
Click the Convert button, then the converter will start to convert Spotify playlists to MP3 or WAV.
After conversion, click the History button, and you will find all converted Spotify songs.
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Top 5 Spotify Playlist Downloader
- How to add Spotify music to iMovie
- How to burn Spotify playlists to CD
- Apple Music to MP3 Converter
- Make ringtones from Spotify
- Top 5 Spotify music downloader
- Download 2018 Top Songs to MP3
- Download Elon Musk's Don't Doubt Ur Vibe song to mp3
- Where does Spotify store offline music
- Play Spotify music on Fitbit Versa with free or premium account
- How to free download high quality music?
- Free download Toss a Coin to Your Witcher to mp3 from Spotify
- Free download workout music to MP3
- Free download top 100 relaxing songs from Spotify
- How to free download road trip songs?
- How to change a Spotify playlist's cover art?
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video?
- How to change your Spotify country?
- How to free download Star Wars playlists to mp3?
- Download Spotify Soundtrack your Ride playlist to mp3
- How to set Spotify song as iPhone alarm?
- Free Download Spotify Podcasts to MP3
- How to Download Spotify playlist
- How to get Spotify premium for free on iOS
Ondesoft TipsMore >>
- Spotify Free Version on Sonos
- Download free Christmas songs
- 9 things to know about Spotify
- Get Spotify Premium Free
- Play Spotify on Apple Watch
- Convert Spotify to MP3
- Convert Spotify to M4A
- Convert Spotify to WAV
- Convert Spotify to FLAC
- Spotify Playlists to iPod shuffle
- DRM Free Music from Spotify
- Download MP3 Music from Spotify
- Download Spotify Music for Free
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Songs to External Hard Drive
- Enjoy Spotify Music on MP3 Player
- Extend Spotify premium free trial
- Free Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- Backup Spotify Music
- Play Spotify in the Car
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Spotify++ iOS Download from AppValley
- Spotify++ iOS Download from TweakBox
- Listen to Spotify Music Offline for Free
- Listen to Spotify Music on Sandisk MP3 Player
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Play Spotify music on Amazon Echo
- Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Play Spotify Music on iPod Nano
- Play Spotify Music on iPod Shuffle
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Play Spotify Music on Roku
- Play Spotify Music on Sonos
- Play Spotify Music on Google Home
- Record Songs from Spotify
- Record Spotify Music as MP3
- Remove Spotify DRM
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify music as ringtone
- Spotify Free VS Premium Comparison
- Get Spotify premium for free - No hack
- Spotify Music Downloader
- Spotify Music Quality
- Spotify Music Recorder
- Spotify offline playback on Apple Watch
- Sptofy on 4th gen iPod Touch
- Spotify Premium APK
- Spotify Premium Free
- Spotify Premium Won't Download Songs
- Spotify Songs not Available
- Spotify Student Discount
- Sync local music to Spotify
- Spotify Sync to iPod Feature is No Longer Available
- Spotify VS. Tidal comparison
- Free Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Spotify VS Apple Music Comparison
- Spotify VS Soundcloud
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Stream Spotify to Chromecast
- Sync Spotify to Android
- Spotify Visualizer
- Spotify Playlist downloader
- Watch iTunes movies on TV
- iTunes DRM Removal
- Play Spotify on Samsung TV
- Spotify compatible MP3 player
- Remove DRM from Audible Audiobooks
- Convert Audible to MP3
- Best DRM Audio Converter Review
- Apple's FairPlay DRM: All You Need to Know
- Top 8 Music Streaming Services
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium
- How to download Spotify songs to phone
- How to connect Spotify to Discord
- Play Spotify offline on Wear OS Smartwatch