How to listen to Apple Music on PS5/PS4
Unlike Spotify, there is no Apple Music app for PlayStation®. To enjoy Apple Music on your PS3 or PS4, you need to download Apple Music songs and store them on external storage device, such as a USB stick or external hard drive. However, Apple Music songs are DRM-protected. To play them on PS3/PS4, you also need to remove DRM protection first. Here we will recommend Ondesoft iTunes Converter , a powerful Apple Music converter allowing you to remove DRM from Apple Music songs without downloading them and output MP3, M4A, etc. with 100% original quality. Related: Get Apple Music 6-month free trial
How to listen to Apple Music on PS5
Sony announced that Apple Music is launching on PS5 on October 27, 2021. Apple Music subscribers can now access a catalog of 90 million songs, playlists from their own library, and curated gaming playlists. Playstation says it offers “seamless integration” with the Apple Music streaming service with background music and music video playback, allowing players to listen before, during, or after gameplay session. Apple Music subscribers can also find recommendations that reflect the games they are playing, or choose from a playlist in their library or other Apple Music-curated playlists for gaming. Apple Music subscribers can also find and watch music videos from a wide selection of artists in the Apple Music app.
In Sony’s announcement on the PlayStation blog, the PlayStation is said to be the “first” console to include the Apple Music music streaming service. Apple rival Spotify launched on PlayStation back in 2015.
How to listen to Apple Music on PS4
Unluckily, Apple Music integration is not brought to PS4. However, PS4 allows you to play your video and music files direct from your home media server or a USB storage device, or browse your photo collection with the integrated PS4 media player. If you own a PS4 and Apple Music subscription, you can refer to this method: Download and convert Apple Music songs to MP3 and play them on PS4 from USB drive. You can listen to music in the background without interrupting games. The songs you downloaded directly from Apple Music can't be played with PS4 media player since they are in DRM protected M4P format. So you need to find a tool to remove Apple Music DRM and download the songs to MP3. Here we will recommend Ondesoft Apple Music Converter.
Apple Music Converter Introduction
- Download Apple Music songs to MP3, M4A, etc.
- 100% original quality and ID3 tags.
- 16x conversion speed
- Convert iTunes music/audiobooks and Audible audiobooks
- Output format: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA, WAV
How to remove DRM from Apple Music songs
This article will show you how to remove DRM from Apple Music songs and play them on PS3/PS4.
1. Download and Launch Apple Music Converter
Download, install and launch Ondesoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
2. Sign in your Apple Music account
Click the Sign in button and enter your Apple ID.
3. Change output format(optional)
The default output format is lossless M4A. Ondesoft Apple Music Converter also supports converting Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF. You can also customize output file name with any combination of title, artist, album, playlist index and track ID.
4. Select music
Follow the on-screen instructions to choose the playlist or album you want to convert.
Click Add songs.
5. Start Conversion
By default, all songs in the playlist/album will be checked. If there are songs you don't want to convert, please uncheck the box. Then click Convert button to start downloading songs to the format you choose.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the downloaded songs.
How to play Apple Music from a USB drive on PS4 consoles
You'll need to download the Media Player from PlayStation™Store before you can play content and view your photos. Select Media Player from the content area or Library, and then select Download from the screen that appears.
Make sure the USB drive is formatted with either the exFAT or FAT32 file system.
- Using a computer, create a "Music" folder in the root directory of the USB drive, and then place your downloaded Apple Music songs in the "Music" folder.
- Connect the USB drive to your PS4 console.
- Select Library in the content area.
- Select USB Music Player in the content area.
- Select the music you want to play. To play all of the music in the folder, highlight the folder, press the OPTIONS button, and then select Play.
The free trial version allows you to convert each song for 3 minutes. To remove the limitation, please purchase a license.
Apple Music Converter
- Apple Music to MP3 on Mac
- Apple Music to MP3 on Windows
- Apple Music to MP3 player
- Remove DRM from Apple Music M4P songs
- Apple Music to MP3
- M4P to MP3
- iTunes music to Nokia Phone
- Remove iTunes DRM
- iTunes music to Google Play
- Apple Music M4P songs on PSP
- Import iTunes M4P music to Powerpoint
- iTunes Beatles music to MP3
- Apple Music Converter
- M4V Converter
- Remove DRM from iTunes movies
- Download Drake More Life to MP3 from Apple Music
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Stream Apple Music to PS4
- M4P Converter
- M4P Converter Windows
- Audiobook Converter
- Audiobook Converter Windows
- Audible Converter
- Audible Converter Windows
- Apple Music Converter
- Apple Music Converter Windows
- M4V Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter Windows
- iTunes DRM Video Converter
- iTunes Movie Converter
- iTunes DRM Removal