Apple Music on PlayStation®
Unlike Spotify, there is no Apple Music app for PlayStation®. To enjoy Apple Music on your PS3 or PS4, you need to download Apple Music songs and store them on external storage device, such as a USB stick or external hard drive. However, Apple Music songs are DRM-protected. To play them on PS3/PS4, you also need to remove DRM protection first. Here we will recommend Ondesoft iTunes Converter , a powerful Apple Music converter allowing you to remove DRM from Apple Music songs without downloading them and output MP3, M4A, etc. with 100% original quality. Related: Get Apple Music 6-month free trial
Apple Music Converter Introduction
- Download Apple Music songs to MP3, M4A, etc.
- 100% original quality and ID3 tags.
- 16x conversion speed
- Convert iTunes music/audiobooks and Audible audiobooks
- Output format: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA, WAV
How to remove DRM from Apple Music songs
This article will show you how to remove DRM from streaming Apple Music songs and play them on PS3/PS4.
1. Run Apple Music Converter
2. Check Apple Music songs
On the interface, you will see the entire iTunes library is automatically loaded. Apple Music converter can not only remove DRM from Apple Music songs, but also DRM protected songs purchased from iTunes Store before April, 2009 and Audiobooks from iTunes Store or Audible. Tick the Apple Music songs you want to remove DRM from.
Make sure Apple Music tracks, albums and playlists you want to remove DRM from have been added to iTunes Library. You don't need to download them.
3. Click Convert button
Click Convert button to start DRM removal. Before that, you can customize output format, bitrate, sample rate, output folder and name format. Metadata including Title, Artist, Album, Genre and Artwork will be preserved to output MP3/M4A songs. Apple Music Converter removes Apple Music DRM at 16X speed, so you will get DRM free Apple Music songs soon.
For each output format, Apple Music converter provides 3 profile settings: High, Normal and Low with different Bitrate, SampleRate and channels. You can also customize the value as you like.
Output file name can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID. Click Options on the menu bar to open Preferences and customize output file name format if you like.
How to play Apple Music songs from a USB devices? We will take PS3 as example.
1. Transfer the output DRM-free Apple Music songs to a folder titled "MUSIC" of USB device.
2. Connect the USB device - Devices can be connected while the system is turned on.
3. Go to the category Music on the XMB™ home menu, select [USB device] and press the Triangle button.
4. Highlight "Display All" and press the X button - A list of all folders and playable content for that category is displayed.
5. To play a song, highlight it and press the X button - You may also copy a song to the PS3 by pressing the Triangle button and selecting "Copy". The song will then be copied onto the PS3 hard drive.
The free trial version allows you to convert each song for 3 minutes. To remove the limitation, please purchase a license.
Apple Music Converter
- Apple Music to MP3 on Mac
- Apple Music to MP3 on Windows
- Apple Music to MP3 player
- Remove DRM from Apple Music M4P songs
- Apple Music to MP3
- M4P to MP3
- iTunes music to Nokia Phone
- Remove iTunes DRM
- iTunes music to Google Play
- Apple Music M4P songs on PSP
- Import iTunes M4P music to Powerpoint
- iTunes Beatles music to MP3
- Apple Music Converter
- M4V Converter
- Remove DRM from iTunes movies
- Download Drake More Life to MP3 from Apple Music
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Stream Apple Music to PS4
- M4P Converter
- M4P Converter Windows
- Audiobook Converter
- Audiobook Converter Windows
- Audible Converter
- Audible Converter Windows
- Apple Music Converter
- Apple Music Converter Windows
- M4V Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter Windows
- iTunes DRM Video Converter
- iTunes Movie Converter
- iTunes DRM Removal