Apple Music Converter - Convert Apple Music to MP3 on Mac/Windows
Apple music is one of the biggest music streaming services currently available. With a subscription to Apple Music, you can access millions of songs, curated radio and playlists, and music recommendations, all in the Music app. You can also access your music across other devices, as long as you're signed in to Apple Music with the same Apple ID, and download music to listen to offline. Apple Music offers 3 plans: $9.99 for individual, $4.99/mo. for student and $14.99/mo. for family.
What devices can I play Apple Music on?
You can access Apple Music on below devices: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac, HomePod, CarPlay, PC, Android, Sonos and Amazon Echo. However, you can't play it on
, such as
, the most common music player you may use for exercise and commute.
Related: How to import Apple Music playlists to Spotify?
How to play Apple Music on MP3 player?
If you have subscribed to Apple Music, you will find songs from Apple Music come as Apple Music AAC audio file . If you download the songs, you will find the file extension associated is .m4p. M4P is DRM-protected audio format which prevents you from playing them on your MP3 player , PSP , Xbox 360 , PS4 , Android tablet and other non-Apple devices. To play Apple Music anywhere you want, it is necessary to remove DRM protection from Apple Music songs . All you need is an Apple Music Converter .
(Add songs, albums or playlists form Apple Music to your Library. The kind of the song is Apple Music AAC audio file. )
This tutorial will show you a legal way to easily remove Apple Music DRM and convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3, M4A, etc. on your Mac/Windows without downloading them .
Steps to convert Apple Music to MP3 on Mac/Windows
1. Download and Launch Apple Music Converter
Download, install and launch Ondesoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
2. Sign in your Apple Music account
Click the Sign in button and enter your Apple ID.
3. Change output format(optional)
The default output format is lossless M4A. Ondesoft Apple Music Converter also supports converting Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF. You can also customize output file name with any combination of title, artist, album, playlist index and track ID.
4. Select music
Follow the on-screen instructions to choose the playlist or album you want to convert.
Click Add songs.
5. Start Conversion
By default, all songs in the playlist/album will be checked. If there are songs you don't want to convert, please uncheck the box. Then click Convert button to start downloading songs to the format you choose.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the downloaded songs.
Ondesoft iTunes Converter
- Play iTunes/Apple music on Chromecast
- How to play Apple Music on iPhone 4?
- How to convert audiobooks to MP3?
- How to convert audiobooks to AAC?
- Convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3
- How to convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3?
- How to convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3?
- Best 3 Ways to convert M4A to MP3
- How to convert MP3 to M4R?
- iTunes Ripper - Rip DRM-free songs, movies, TV Shows and audiobooks from iTunes
- How to play iTunes music on Samsung tablet
Ondesoft TipsMore >>
- Download Spotify to mp3
- Get Free Spotify Premium
- Play Spotify on Apple Watch without iPhone
- Top 7 Spotify Visualizer
- Spotify Playlist Downloader
- Watch iTunes Movies on TV
- Free Spotify to MP3 Converter
- How to convert iTunes AAC Audio File to MP3?
- How to convert Audible Audiobook to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert DRM M4B to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert DRM M4P to mp3 on Mac?
- How to convert drm iTunes music to mp3, aac on Mac?
- How to convert iTunes M4P/M4B/M4A to MP3?
- How to remove DRM from iTunes music?
- How to transfer iTunes playlist to Spotify?
- How to transfer iTunes playlist to Android?