Convert Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to M4A in less than one minute
According to Audible, you can use Audible Manager to transfer your audiobooks to an Audible compatible device (i.e., MP3 Players, Garmins, SanDisks). However, Audible Manager is only available on Windows. What if you don't have a Windows? How to enjoy your Audible flipbook anywhere you want?
Audible audiobooks are downloaded into .aax or .aa formats. While the .aax format can be opened in iTunes, some people still want to listen to titles they have bought with whatever device, such as unsupported MP3 player. How to convert aax audiobook to more popular formats?
With Ondesoft Audible Converter, you can easily convert Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to lossless M4A, MP3, M4B, AC3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, AIFF and WAV. It is extremely fast to convert Audible flipbook to M4A - Converting a 60-hour flipbook takes less than one minute. What a shocking speed! You are free to set the audiobook bit rate and sample rate, or just keep them intact with the original aax file. Audiobooks have inherently low bitrate because you only need the human voice component. 64kbps should be enough for most audiobooks because it is the bitrate that can record voice with no loss of quality.
M4A and M4B are perfect for audiobooks because they contain chapters, which is very important for long audiobooks.
The following tutorial will show you how to convert Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to M4A with super fast speed.
Step 1: install Audiobook Converter
Free download Ondesoft Audible Converter and follow instructions to install it on your Mac or Windows.
Step 2: add Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks
Download Audible audiobooks from Audible website or Audible App on your computer. Launch Audible Converter, drag&drop Audible AA/AAX audiobooks or folders you want to convert to the Audible Converter interface. You can add as many audiobooks as you want.
Step 3: choose M4A as output format
The default output format is lossless M4A. When choosing this format, you will get 100% original quality and super-fast conversion speed.
Step 4: start to convert
Click the ”Convert” icon to start converting audiobooks to M4A. You will get the DRM-free M4A audiobooks within one minute.
Step 5: find output files
When the converting process is completed, we can go to default folder (if you haven’t modified) or your chosen folder to find the converted files.
Notice: Unregistered users can only convert each audiobook for 3 minutes. However, you can break the limitation by purchasing a full version. If you also want to convert iTunes M4P songs/Audiobooks or Apple Music songs, please download iTunes Converter for Mac or iTunes Converter for Windows .
Audiobook TipsMore >>
- AA to MP3
- AAX to MP3
- Amazon Prime and Audible
- Audible Converter
- How to convert DRM M4B to MP3 on Mac
- Cast Audible audiobooks to chromecast
- Convert Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to MP3
- Convert Audible audiobook to M4A in less than one minute
- Convert audiobooks
- Convert Audiobooks to MP3
- Convert Audible to MP3
- Convert Audiobooks to AAC format
- Convert iTunes Audiobooks to MP3
- Listen to Audible Audiobooks on iPod
- Listen to audiobooks on Android
- Listen to audiobooks on Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Listen to audiobooks on Amazon Echo
- What is an M4B audiobook?
- Convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3
- Play Audible audiobooks on Apple Watch
- Play Audible audiobooks on Google Home
- Play Audible audiobooks on Roku
- Play audiobooks on Android Devices
- Play Audiobook on MP3 players
- Play iTunes M4B audiobook on Android
- Remove Audible DRM
- Remove DRM from Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P/M4B Audiobooks
- Rip audiobook to MP3
- Set audiobook converter
- How to download Audible audiobooks to MP3 player
- Where to find free audiobooks
- Listen to Audiobooks on Apple Watch
- Convert Harry Potter audiobook to mp3 from Audible
- 17 Best Audiobooks to Listen to in 2020
- Convert 2020 Audie Awards Winners Audiobooks to MP3 from Audible
- Convert Audiobook The Martian to MP3 from Audible
- Convert Michelle Obama Audiobook Becoming to MP3 from Audible
- Listen to Audible on Sonos
- Listen to audiobooks on Sonos
- Share Audible audiobooks with others
- Listen to Audible audiobooks on Garmin watch
- Play Audible audiobooks on Kodi