How to convert aa to mp3?
AA is a file extension for the Audible Audio file format used to contain audiobooks. To prevent the unauthorized copying and playing of downloaded audiobooks, the Audible format uses an encryption algorithm usually referred to as DRM copy protection. AA files support chapters and bookmarking, but only few players and devices support AA files. What’s more, you can only play back your purchased audiobooks on a maximum of four computers. In order to play your AA Audible audiobooks on any devices as you need, converting AA files to MP3 have become the great demand. When it comes audiobook converter, Ondesoft Audible Converter are highly recommended by Audible users.
Ondesoft Audible Converter is an all-in-one audio converter which can not only convert Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to MP3 but also can convert iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs to 9 common formats. Equipped with the advanced media files conversion tech, it enables you to convert AA Audible to MP3 with 100% original quality and all ID tags. You can also take advantage of the batch mode to convert AA files at 20x converting speed. Now Follow the step-by-step instruction to convert AA files to MP3.
Step 1 Install Ondesoft Audible Converter
Download, install and run Ondesoft Audible Converter on your Mac or Windows. Then iTunes will be launched automatically.
Step 2 Select Audible AA audiobooks
After running Ondesoft Audible Converter, all audiobook in your iTunes library will be shown on the right of the main interface. Now, choose audiobooks you are eager to convert by clicking the option box in front of each audiobook.
Step 3 Customize the settings
Modify output settings at the bottom of the interface or click “Options” button, you will find all the output parameter here, such as converting speed, output filenames, format and so on.
Step 4 Start to convert
Click the icon “Convert” at the top of the main interface to start converting audiobooks to MP3. When the converting process is completed, you can go to default folder (if you haven’t modified) or your chosen folder to find the converted MP3 files.
After getting the DRM-free mp3 audiobooks, you can play them on any device or any music player app.
If you also want to convert DRM protected songs such as songs purchased from iTunes Store before 2009 or Apple Music songs, try iTunes converter .
Audiobook TipsMore >>
- AA to MP3
- AAX to MP3
- Amazon Prime and Audible
- Audible Converter
- How to convert DRM M4B to MP3 on Mac
- Cast Audible audiobooks to chromecast
- Convert Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to MP3
- Convert Audible audiobook to M4A in less than one minute
- Convert audiobooks
- Convert Audiobooks to MP3
- Convert Audible to MP3
- Convert Audiobooks to AAC format
- Convert iTunes Audiobooks to MP3
- Listen to Audible Audiobooks on iPod
- Listen to audiobooks on Android
- Listen to audiobooks on Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Listen to audiobooks on Amazon Echo
- What is an M4B audiobook?
- M4B to MP3
- Play Audible audiobooks on Apple Watch
- Play Audible audiobooks on Google Home
- Play Audible audiobooks on Roku
- Play audiobooks on Android Devices
- Play Audiobook on MP3 players
- Play iTunes M4B audiobook on Android
- Remove Audible DRM
- Remove DRM from Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P/M4B Audiobooks
- Rip audiobook to MP3
- Set audiobook converter
- Transfer Audible audiobooks to a MP3 player or non-Apple device
- Where to find free audiobooks
- Listen to Audiobooks on Apple Watch
- Convert Harry Potter audiobook to mp3 from Audible
- 17 Best Audiobooks to Listen to in 2020
- Convert 2020 Audie Awards Winners Audiobooks to MP3 from Audible
- Convert Audiobook The Martian to MP3 from Audible
- Convert Michelle Obama Audiobook Becoming to MP3 from Audible
- Listen to Audible on Sonos
- Listen to audiobooks on Sonos
- Share Audible audiobooks with others
- Listen to Audible audiobooks on Garmin watch