The Best way to convert AAX to MP3 on Mac/Windows
As the audiobook industry booms, so does the number of ways you can listen to audiobooks through apps for smartphones, iPads, desktops and Kindle from Amazon, Google and Apple - everyone is competing for this booming industry.
If you're wondering where to get audiobooks, you again have many options. Amazon-owned Audible is one of the largest audiobook sellers and creators in the world, selling both Audible Original audiobooks and works by most major authors. Audible's trial membership gives you a 30-day free trial, after which the subscription costs $14.95 per month. During those 30 days, you get one audiobook and two Audible Originals audiobooks for free. You'll then get all three options each month. Audible allow you to download Audiobooks to your device with highest quality audio and narration.
What is AAX format
What is AAX format? If you purchase audiobooks from Audible.com, you should be familiar with aax format.
AAX is the file extension of audiobooks purchased from Audible.com, a popular online audiobook store. AAX audiobooks are DRM protected and can be played with Audible app on your iOS, Android, and Windows, and you can also download and listen on compatible Fire tablets, Kindles, Sonos devices, and more. Learn more: How to listen to Audible on Mac?
- Audible Plus: You get UNLIMITED access to thousands of select audiobooks and podcasts in the Audible Plus Catalog for $7.95/month. Free 30-day trial.
- Audible Premium Plus: You get 1 credit a month to redeem for any audiobook on Audible and UNLIMITED access to the Audible Plus Catalog for $14.95/month. Free 30-day trial.
- Audible Premium Plus Annual - 12 Credits: $149.50/year, includes the Plus Catalog + 12 credits a year for any premium selection titles.
- Audible Premium Plus - 2 Credits: $22.95/month, includes the Plus Catalog + 2 credits per month for any premium selection titles.
- Audible Premium Plus Annual - 24 Credits: $229.50/year, includes the Plus Catalog + 24 credits a year for any premium selection titles.
Is Audible Free for Amazon Prime Members?
Unfortunately, the Audible membership is not included with the Prime membership. If customers wish to use Audible on a regular basis, they will have to purchase that membership separately from their regular Prime account. But Amazon Prime members are invited to start an Audible Premium Plus trial with 2 credits (1 credit = 1 title) that can be used on any titles from our premium selection. A standard Audible Premium Plus trial includes 1 credit. After trial, all members receive 1 credit per month.
Why to convert AAX to MP3?
Free Audible app can be downloaded on iOS, Android, and Windows, and you can also download and listen on compatible Fire tablets, Kindles, Sonos devices, and more. Or listen to Audible audiobooks with iTunes, Apple Books app. As for MP3 player, you can only listen to Audible audiobooks on several supported MP3 players by transferring titles with AudibleSync app on Windows 10 and 11.
AudibleSync supported devices
- SanDisk ClipJam MSC
- Bones Milestone 312
- Bones Milestone 312
- Victor Reader Stream MSC 2
- Victor Reader Stream MSC 3
- SanDisk Clip Sport Plus
- Bones Milestone 212
How to play Audible audiobooks on supported MP3 players?
- Download, install and open the AudibleSync app on your Windows 10/11.
- Sign into your account, if you haven't already.
- Connect the MP3 player to your computer.
- Click on the device icon on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Activate Device.
- Enter your Audible/Amazon account information.
- Download the title you want to transfer.
- Click on Copy to Device or click on the title and drag and drop it into the device.
- The title will begin transferring to the device.
If your MP3 player is not in above list, or you don't have Windows 10 or 11 to install the AudibleSync app, follow below steps to convert Audible AAX to MP3 and play Audible audiobooks on any MP3 player or with any media player such as QuickTime Player, Windows Media Player, etc.
Steps to convert AAX to MP3 on Mac or Windows:
If you want to play your Audible audiobooks with any music player or MP3 player you want, you need to remove Audible DRM and convert aax to mp3 first, here we will introduce you Ondesoft Audible Converter , which is designed to convert Audible AAX audiobooks to lossless M4A, MP3, M4B, AC3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, AIFF and WAV with high output Quality. It is extremely fast to convert aax to mp3, e.g. to convert a 60-hour aax flipbook to mp3, it only needs sereval seconds. How to play AAX files on Windows 10?
Step 1: install Audible Converter
Free download Ondesoft Audible Converter and follow instructions to install it on your Mac/Windows.
Step 2: add Audible AAX Audiobooks
Launch Audible Converter, drag&drop Audible aax audiobooks you want to convert to mp3 to the interface. This Audible AAX to MP3 Converter supports batch conversion, so you can add as many audiobooks as you want.
Step 3: customize output settings
Modify output settings at the bottom of the interface.
Step 4: start to convert aax to mp3
Click the icon ”Convert” to start converting AAX to MP3. Ondesoft Audible Converter is capable of the remaining work and you can leave it alone and do whatever you like.
Step 5: find mp3 audiobooks
When the converting is completed, open the destination folder and you will see the mp3 audiobooks. Now you can play them on any device including MP3 player without Audible app.
Notice: Unregistered users can only convert each audiobook for 3 minutes. However, you can break the limitation by purchasing a full version.
Audiobook TipsMore >>
- AA to MP3
- AAX to MP3
- Amazon Prime and Audible
- Audible Converter
- How to convert DRM M4B to MP3 on Mac
- Cast Audible audiobooks to chromecast
- Convert Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to MP3
- Convert Audible audiobook to M4A in less than one minute
- Convert audiobooks
- Convert Audiobooks to MP3
- Convert Audible to MP3
- Convert Audiobooks to AAC format
- Convert iTunes Audiobooks to MP3
- Listen to Audible Audiobooks on iPod
- Listen to audiobooks on Android
- Listen to audiobooks on Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Listen to audiobooks on Amazon Echo
- What is an M4B audiobook?
- Convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3
- Play Audible audiobooks on Apple Watch
- Play Audible audiobooks on Google Home
- Play Audible audiobooks on Roku
- Play audiobooks on Android Devices
- Play Audiobook on MP3 players
- Play iTunes M4B audiobook on Android
- Remove Audible DRM
- Remove DRM from Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P/M4B Audiobooks
- Rip audiobook to MP3
- Set audiobook converter
- How to download Audible audiobooks to MP3 player
- Where to find free audiobooks
- Listen to Audiobooks on Apple Watch
- Convert Harry Potter audiobook to mp3 from Audible
- 17 Best Audiobooks to Listen to in 2020
- Convert 2020 Audie Awards Winners Audiobooks to MP3 from Audible
- Convert Audiobook The Martian to MP3 from Audible
- Convert Michelle Obama Audiobook Becoming to MP3 from Audible
- Listen to Audible on Sonos
- Listen to audiobooks on Sonos
- Share Audible audiobooks with others
- Listen to Audible audiobooks on Garmin watch
- Play Audible audiobooks on Kodi