How to listen to Audible Audiobooks on Garmin Watch
How to listen to Audible on the Garmin watches? Many people ask. On the Music and Audio Files Supported by Outdoor Watches page, it clearly writes that protected AAC audio files cannot be transferred to outdoor watches without removing the DRM (Digital Rights Management) designation from the file. Files that have been downloaded from certain music subscription services may also be protected which can prevent them from being compatible.
Garmin watches that support music storage can store up to 500 files and are compatible with the following formats: .mp3, .m4a, .m4b, .aac, .adts, .wav, .m3u, .m3u8, .wpl, .zpl, .pls. So to sync Audible audiobooks to Garmin watches, you need to convert the DRM protected AAX audiobooks to Garmin watch supported format, such as mp3, m4a, etc.
Well, what you need to do is to remove Audible DRM protection and convert Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to MP3 . To do this, you can just get Ondesoft Audible Converter , an easy-to-use Audible AA/AAX Audiobook Converter that allows you to batch convert Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to non-protected MP3 files for any device at extremely fast conversion speed.
Part 1 Converting Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to M4A and MP3:
Step 1: Install Audible Audiobook Converter
Download Audible Audiobook Converter free trial and install it on your Mac or Windows. After installation, launch Audiobook Converter and iTunes will be launched automatically. Then you will find all audiobooks in your iTunes Audiobooks library are shown on the right of the main interface.
Step 2: Select Audiobooks
Choose Audiobooks you want to convert by clicking the checkbox in front of each Audiobook. You cannot directly add Audiobooks to this AudioBook Converter, instead you should add them to iTunes first and then press the “Refresh” button on this Audiobook converter. This Audible Audiobook Converter for Mac supports batch conversion, so you can select more than one Audiobook or all.
Step 3: customize the settings
At the bottom of the interface, you can select format, profile and output folder. Ondesoft Audible AudioBook Converter supports 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA. For each format, it provides 4 profiles for you to choose: Low, Normal, Good and High quality. On the right side, you can customize Codec, Bitrate, SampleRate and Channels as you like. This can also be done if you click “Options” – “Advance”, the only difference is you can save the customized profile for future use.
Notice: Here under the “General” tab, there are several options you can choose: set the conversion speed, automatically start conversion when you press “Convert” button, uncheck all completed files after conversion, or set a custom format for output filename, save metadata and chapters. Then the audiobook will be fully tagged and divided at the chapter points.
Step 4: start to convert
Click the icon ”Convert” at the top of the main interface to start converting Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to MP3. Audible AudioBook Converter for Mac is capable of the remaining work and you can let it alone and do what you like.
Part 2 Sync Audible audiobook to Garmin using Garmin Express
With the release of macOS Catalina 10.15, the way audiobooks are stored and managed has changed (see Apple Support: What happened to iTunes? for more details). If an audiobook isn't displayed in Garmin Express when attempting to add it to a watch, then the file may be missing metadata information. You can check for this by following these steps:
Click Go from the menu bar at the very top of the screen
Hold down the Option key on the keyboard
Select Library , then release the Option key
Open the Containers folder
Open the com.apple.BKAgentService folder
Open the Data folder
Open the Documents folder
Open the iBooks folder
Open the Books folder
Locate the desired audiobook file and CTRL + click on the file
Select Get Info
Notice: Free trial version users can only convert each audiobook for 3 minutes. However, you can break the limitation by purchasing a full version.
Audiobook TipsMore >>
- AA to MP3
- AAX to MP3
- Amazon Prime and Audible
- Audible Converter
- How to convert DRM M4B to MP3 on Mac
- Cast Audible audiobooks to chromecast
- Convert Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks to MP3
- Convert Audible audiobook to M4A in less than one minute
- Convert audiobooks
- Convert Audiobooks to MP3
- Convert Audible to MP3
- Convert Audiobooks to AAC format
- Convert iTunes Audiobooks to MP3
- Listen to Audible Audiobooks on iPod
- Listen to audiobooks on Android
- Listen to audiobooks on Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Listen to audiobooks on Amazon Echo
- What is an M4B audiobook?
- M4B to MP3
- Play Audible audiobooks on Apple Watch
- Play Audible audiobooks on Google Home
- Play Audible audiobooks on Roku
- Play audiobooks on Android Devices
- Play Audiobook on MP3 players
- Play iTunes M4B audiobook on Android
- Remove Audible DRM
- Remove DRM from Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P/M4B Audiobooks
- Rip audiobook to MP3
- Set audiobook converter
- Transfer Audible audiobooks to a MP3 player or non-Apple device
- Where to find free audiobooks
- Listen to Audiobooks on Apple Watch
- Convert Harry Potter audiobook to mp3 from Audible
- 17 Best Audiobooks to Listen to in 2020
- Convert 2020 Audie Awards Winners Audiobooks to MP3 from Audible
- Convert Audiobook The Martian to MP3 from Audible
- Convert Michelle Obama Audiobook Becoming to MP3 from Audible
- Listen to Audible on Sonos
- Listen to audiobooks on Sonos
- Share Audible audiobooks with others
- Listen to Audible audiobooks on Garmin watch