How to play iTunes M4V movies on TV?
If you want to watch movies at home, smart TV can give you the best video experience than other devices. That’s the reason why we would like to watch movies on smart TV. You are able to stream any online/local movies to smart TVs without any problems. Watching iTunes movies on a large screen TV with high quality resolution can be a lot of fun. But you will find that you can not play iTunes movies on TV. Because iTunes movies are encrypted by DRM protection, it won’t allow you to play iTunes movies on non-apple devices. Don’t worry. This article will tell you how to remove DRM from iTunes movies and show you 3 easy ways to play iTunes movies on TV.
How to watch iTunes movies, TV shows and music videos on Android tablets/phones? Here are 2 ways:
Method 1. Watch iTunes movies on Apple TV.
What you need:
When you buy a movie from iTunes it is automatically stored in iCloud so you can access it from any device, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. So you’ll save much efforts on syncing iTunes movies to TV if you have an Apple TV on hand.
1. Open the TV app, either from the Home screen or by pressing the Home button on the Apple TV.
2. Select a movie from Up Next to continue watching it immediately. Alternatively, scroll down to What to Watch or one of the other TV and movie sections.
3.Click on your chosen show or movie. Click the Play button.
Method 2. Stream iTunes movies to HDTV via HDMI cable
What you need:
Apple's Digital AV Adapter
TV with HDMI cable
Apple's Digital AV Adapter is perhaps the easiest and most straight-forward way to hook your iPad up to your HDTV. This adapter allows you to connect an HDMI cable from your iPad to your TV. This cable will send the video out to your TV, which means any app that supports video out will show up in 1080p "HD" quality. And like Apple TV, the Digital AV Adapter supports Display Mirroring, so even apps that don't support video out will show up on your television set.
You can also stream your movie collection from you PC to your iPad to your HDTV using Home Sharing. But it does not work with the original iPad, iPad 2 or iPad 3. You will need to buy a Digital AV Adapter with a 30-pin connector for these older iPad models. This makes an AirPlay solution like Apple TV even better for these models.
Method 3. Watch iTunes Movies on TV via USB, DVD, Chromecast or uploading to media server like Plex
What you need:
Ondesoft DRM Media Converter
Blank DVD disc/USB/Chromecast
Apple encodes iTunes movies with DRM protection that prevents people from converting the movies or playing them on non-apple devices. iTunes will not allow you to burn or transfer movies. It seems that no method is available for movies which contain DRM. Thanks to Ondesoft iTunes DRM Media Converter , you can remove the DRM protection from both purchased and rented iTunes movies and transfer the unprotected video to DVD, USB, Chromecast…
As you can see, you need to get the iTunes DRM-free and convert iTunes movies to TV supported formats like MP4 etc. No matter you'd like play iTunes movies on TV via USB, Chromecast, DVD, or even uploading to media server like Plex, removing the iTunes movies DRM is always prior to everything. Ondesoft DRM Media Converter will help you to solve this problem. You can learn how to remove DRM from iTunes movies from the following steps:
Step 1 Download and install Ondesoft iTunes DRM Media Converter on your Mac or Windows. And then launch it.
Step 2 Click "add files" button on the upper left, and then you will find iTunes movies from iTunes library.
Step 3 Click "convert" button to remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V to MP4 with high speed. Ondesoft iTunes DRM Media Converter will preserve all original subtitles and audio tracks by default. You are free to select and preserve any one.
Step 4 After the conversion, click "history" button and you will find iTunes movies that are successfully converted by Ondesoft iTunes DRM Media Converter. Now you can transfer your movies to USB, CD, Chromecast or upload them to media server, then enjoy them on your TV freely.
iTunes Video Converter
Movie TipsMore >>
- Watch iTunes movies on your Amazon Kindle Fire 7 Tablet
- 5 ways to watch iTunes movies/TV shows on TV without Apple TV
- Play iTunes movies on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Transfer and watch iTunes M4V movies on Android Phone and Tablet
- Convert iTunes M4V movies to MP4
- Stream iTunes Movies to Google Nexus Player
- Convert iTunes Movies to MP4
- Get free TV shows from iTunes Store
- Play iTunes M4V movies on TV
- Transfer iTunes Movies to Google Drive
- iTunes Movie DRM Removal Tool
- Play and watch iTunes movies on PS3
- Play iTunes DRM Movies/TV shows on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Remove DRM from iTunes movies
- Remove DRM from iTunes TV shows
- Stream iTunes movies via Plex
- Stream iTunes movies to TV
- Watch iTunes DRM movies and TV shows from external hard drive
- Cast iTunes movies to Chromecast
- Cast iTunes TV shows to Chromecast
- Watch iTunes DRM movies and TV shows on PS4
- Watch iTunes DRM movies and TV shows on Roku
- Watch iTunes movies on your 1080P TV
- Watch iTunes movies on your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 Tablet
- Watch iTunes movies on Panasonic 1080P HDTV
- What is M4V? How to play an M4V video
- Authorize computers in iTunes
- iTunes Movie Rentals: Everything You Need to Know
- Play iTunes movies on HTC 10
- Play iTunes movies on Huawei P9
- Play iTunes movies on Huawei P10
- Play iTunes movies on Samsung Galaxy S8
- Play iTunes movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Play iTunes movies on TV with USB drive
- Play iTunes movies on Windows Phones and Tablets
- View all content purchased from the iTunes Store
- Watch iTunes movies/TV shows on Samsung TV
- Watch iTunes movies/TV shows on Samsung Galaxy S20
- Watch iTunes movies/TV shows on Android
- Play iTunes movies on Google Pixel
- Watch iTunes movies on Xiaomi phones
- Solved: Play iTunes movies on VLC
- Play iTunes movies on Nintendo Switch
- Download Oscar Winner Parasite to mp4 from iTunes
- Download Disney movies to MP4 from iTunes
- Apple TV app is available on Amazon Fire TV devices
- Apple TV app is available on Samsung smart TVs
- Play iTunes movies on Galaxy S20
- Download iTunes Weekly Top 10 movies to MP4
- Download Movie Capone to MP4 from iTunes
- Download Movie Contagion to mp4 from iTunes
- Download Movie Frozen II to mp4 from iTunes
- Watch 20 Oscar-Nominated Movies offline
- Watch Parasite filmmaker Bong Joon Ho's favorite movies
- Download The 10 Best Comedy Movies to MP4 from iTunes
- Convert iTunes Classic Movies to MP4
- Convert iTunes Top Movies to MP4
- Get TV show Planet Earth in mp4 format
- Watch iTunes TV shows on Android
- Best iTunes Movie Deals for Mother's Day and how to convert them to mp4
- Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- Download Emma to MP4 from iTunes
- Download Movie The Invisible Man to MP4 from iTunes
- Get cheap movies from iTunes
- Watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- The 20 best movie series to watch during lockdown
- Download Movie Scoob! to MP4 from iTunes
- The Most-Watched Movies in May from iTunes
- Download free Movies from iTunes
- Play iTunes movies on not authorized computer
- Play iTunes movies on Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
- Play iTunes movies on Amazon Fire TV Cube
- Play iTunes Movies With Windows Media Player