iTunes Movie Rentals: How long do iTunes Rentals Last
If you seldom watch a movie twice, then renting movies to watch may be a perfect choice. Compared to purchased movies, rented movies have the same quality. The only difference is how long you can keep the movies. How to rent movies from iTunes Store? How much does it cost to rent a movie? How long can I rent for? This article will tell you everything about iTunes movie renting.
Where can I rent iTunes movies?
You can rent movies through:
An iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with the latest version of iOS.
An Apple TV with the latest version of tvOS.
A Mac or PC with the latest version of iTunes.
Where to find my iTunes movies rentals?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you're in the United States, open the TV app and tap Library, then look under the Rentals section. If you're not in the United States, open the Videos app, then tap Rentals. If you don't have any current rentals on the Apple ID that you're signed in with, you won't see a Rentals option.
On your Apple TV
On an Apple TV (4th generation): Look in the Rentals tab in the Movies app or the Library tab of the TV app.
On an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation): Look in the top shelf of the main menu for rentals.
On your Mac or PC
Open iTunes, then choose Movies in the upper-left corner. Click the Rented tab at the top of the iTunes window. If you don't have any current rentals on the Apple ID that you're signed in with, you won't see the Rented tab.
Where can I watch my iTunes movie rentals?
Movies you rent are available to watch on each iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV, Mac or PC authorized with the Apple ID used to rent the movie.
Can I download the rented movies?
Yes, you can download the rented movies to watch it offline, but you can download your rental to one device at a time. Before downloading your rental on a different device, delete it from the first device first.
Can I watch the rented movies without downloading them?
Yes, you can stream rented movies on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch running iOS 10 or later, Apple TV running tvOS 10 or later and Mac/PC with iTunes 12.5 or later.
Can I watch the same movie on multiple devices simultaneously?
You can download your rental on one device and stream it on another. For example, if you rent and download a movie on your iPhone, you can stream it on your Apple TV. But you can't stream your rental on more than one device at at time.
How long can I own the rented movies?
You have 30 days to start watching a movie after you rent it. After you start watching the movie, you have 48 hours to finish it. You can watch the movie as often as you like until it expires. If you don’t start watching a movie within 30 days, you must rent it again. Movies you rent disappear from your library when the rental period ends.
How to Remove iTunes rented movies limitations with Ondesoft iTunes DRM Media Converter?
Apple uses DRM to protect iTunes movies. Ondesoft iTunes DRM Media Converter is professional DRM removal tool that helps you remove DRM from iTunes movie purchases and rentals and ouput MP4 videos with 100% original quality. The output videos will remain all AC3 Dolby 5.1 Audio, AD, Audio Tracks, Subtitles and Closed Captions.
This article will show you how to remove DRM from iTunes movie rentals and play them anywhere, anytime you want.
Step 1 Download and install Ondesoft iTunes DRM Media Converter on your Mac or Windows. And then launch it.
Step 2 Add iTunes movies.
Make sure the videos you want to remove DRM from are downloaded and authorized to play on your computer. Click “Add Files” button on the upper left, and then you will find iTunes videos from iTunes library.
Click the name of iTunes videos that you want to convert and click Add button. You will see the iTunes video on conversion list.
Step 3 Click "Convert" button to start removing DRM from iTunes videos.
After conversion, click "History" and you will find iTunes videos that are successfully converted by Ondesoft iTunes movie DRM removal software. You just need to link your HTC 10 with your computer and transfer the converted videos to your HTC 10. Now you can enjoy your iTunes videos!
Tips: All original subtitles and audio tracks will be preserved by default. You can click the Gear icon and uncheck the unwanted ones.
Output MP4 file will be saved to Documents - Ondesoft iTunes DRM Media Converter - Converted by default. You can also click the arrow icon
iTunes video DRM removal free trial version allows you to convert each movie/TV show/music video for 5 minutes. To remove this limitation, please click below Buy Now button to purchase a license code.
Video Guide: Remove DRM from iTunes movie rentals with Ondesoft iTunes DRM Media Converter
iTunes Video Converter
Movie TipsMore >>
- Watch iTunes movies on your Amazon Kindle Fire 7 Tablet
- 5 ways to watch iTunes movies/TV shows on TV without Apple TV
- Play iTunes movies on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Transfer and watch iTunes M4V movies on Android Phone and Tablet
- Convert iTunes M4V movies to MP4
- Stream iTunes Movies to Google Nexus Player
- Convert iTunes Movies to MP4
- Get free TV shows from iTunes Store
- Play iTunes M4V movies on TV
- Transfer iTunes Movies to Google Drive
- iTunes Movie DRM Removal Tool
- Play and watch iTunes movies on PS3
- Play iTunes DRM Movies/TV shows on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Remove DRM from iTunes movies
- Remove DRM from iTunes TV shows
- Stream iTunes movies via Plex
- Stream iTunes movies to TV
- Watch iTunes DRM movies and TV shows from external hard drive
- Cast iTunes movies to Chromecast
- Cast iTunes TV shows to Chromecast
- Watch iTunes DRM movies and TV shows on PS4
- Watch iTunes DRM movies and TV shows on Roku
- Watch iTunes movies on your 1080P TV
- Watch iTunes movies on your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 Tablet
- Watch iTunes movies on Panasonic 1080P HDTV
- What is M4V? How to play an M4V video
- Authorize computers in iTunes
- iTunes Movie Rentals: Everything You Need to Know
- Play iTunes movies on HTC 10
- Play iTunes movies on Huawei P9
- Play iTunes movies on Huawei P10
- Play iTunes movies on Samsung Galaxy S8
- Play iTunes movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Play iTunes movies on TV with USB drive
- Play iTunes movies on Windows Phones and Tablets
- View all content purchased from the iTunes Store
- Watch iTunes movies/TV shows on Samsung TV
- Watch iTunes movies/TV shows on Samsung Galaxy S20
- Watch iTunes movies/TV shows on Android
- Play iTunes movies on Google Pixel
- Watch iTunes movies on Xiaomi phones
- Solved: Play iTunes movies on VLC
- Play iTunes movies on Nintendo Switch
- Download Oscar Winner Parasite to mp4 from iTunes
- Download Disney movies to MP4 from iTunes
- Apple TV app is available on Amazon Fire TV devices
- Apple TV app is available on Samsung smart TVs
- Play iTunes movies on Galaxy S20
- Download iTunes Weekly Top 10 movies to MP4
- Download Movie Capone to MP4 from iTunes
- Download Movie Contagion to mp4 from iTunes
- Download Movie Frozen II to mp4 from iTunes
- Watch 20 Oscar-Nominated Movies offline
- Watch Parasite filmmaker Bong Joon Ho's favorite movies
- Download The 10 Best Comedy Movies to MP4 from iTunes
- Convert iTunes Classic Movies to MP4
- Convert iTunes Top Movies to MP4
- Get TV show Planet Earth in mp4 format
- Watch iTunes TV shows on Android
- Best iTunes Movie Deals for Mother's Day and how to convert them to mp4
- Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- Download Emma to MP4 from iTunes
- Download Movie The Invisible Man to MP4 from iTunes
- Get cheap movies from iTunes
- Watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- The 20 best movie series to watch during lockdown
- Download Movie Scoob! to MP4 from iTunes
- The Most-Watched Movies in May from iTunes
- Download free Movies from iTunes
- Play iTunes movies on not authorized computer
- Play iTunes movies on Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
- Play iTunes movies on Amazon Fire TV Cube
- Play iTunes Movies With Windows Media Player