How to play Apple Music on SoundTouch?
SoundTouch speakers. It is popular among music fans. However, Apple Music is not currently available as a SoundTouch music service within the SoundTouch app. If you have an iOS device, you may want to play Apple Music on SoundTouch via Airplay. But Version 3 SoundTouch devices dropped Airplay, so how to stream Apple Music to SoundTouch? Bose support will recommend you to use Bluetooth as an alternate solution. You can stream any music content that is not available within the SoundTouch app by using Bluetooth from your mobile device. You can then rebroadcast this Bluetooth audio using the SoundTouch app, to multiple SoundTouch speakers. But, having to use Bluetooth is not accepted by most Apple Music fans, because it effects the playback quality and not allow users to stream Apple Music on multiple devices. Are there any other ways to streaming Apple Music to SoundTouch without Bluetooth? Here we will show you an alternative way to stream Apple Music to SoundTouch.
Apple Music songs are all encrypted by the DRM protection. The DRM protection limits the playback and copy of Apple Music songs on any unauthorized devices. In order to play Apple Music on SoundTouch, you need to strip the DRM protection from Apple Music first. To remove DRM from Apple Music, you need Ondesoft iTunes Converter, it can also be called as Ondesoft Apple Music Converter. It is designed to remove DRM protection from Apple Music songs and convert the audio to SoundTouch supported audio formats including MP3, AAC,WAV and FLAC. What’s more, it adopts the most advanced DRM decrypting and audio recording technique, it can keep all original ID tags and audio quality in the output files. Now we are going to show the detailed steps on how to remove DRM from Apple music by Ondesoft iTunes Converter and how to stream Apple Music to SoundTouch without Bluetooth.
Related: How to get free Apple Music?
Step 1. Select Apple Music
Launch Ondesoft iTunes Converter and iTunes will be launched automatically. All songs in your iTunes Library including Apple Music songs you have added to iTunes Library will be shown on the interface automatically. Click the relevant Playlists category and select music you want to convert in the file list. You can choose more than one or all of them.
Also you can easily find any music you want using the Search function in the upper right corner.
2. Select Output Format
After the files are selected, choose output format in the bottom of the main window. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own parameters. If you want to customize and save a profile that you use often, click Options – Advance to set the parameters and then save it with a unique name. Also you may remove it.
3. Start converting
After all the settings, click the Convert button to start converting Apple Music songs. When the conversion finished, you can find all converted songs from the output folder.
4. Add converted Apple Music songs to SoundTouch
Only music stored in the computer’s “iTunes Music” folder (for iTunes libraries) or the “My Music” folder (for Windows Media Player libraries) will be available in the SoundTouch app. First, add all converted Apple Music songs to “iTunes Music” folder (for iTunes libraries) or the “My Music” folder (for Windows Media Player libraries). Then, if you're using an iTunes or Windows Media Player library, enable sharing of the library.
Open iTunes > Edit > Preferences > Advanced. Be sure "Share iTunes XML with other applications" is checked
Open iTunes > Edit > Preferences > Sharing. Be sure "Share my library on my local network" is checked. Then, check either "Share entire library"
For Windows Media Player:
Open Windows Media Player > Stream. Select "Allow remote control of my player"
Open Windows Media Player > Stream. Select "Automatically allow devices to play my media"
1. Open the SoundTouch app. If the app is not yet installed, download the app to your computer.
2. In the SoundTouch app, select the Menu icon (≡) in the top left corner and then select "Add Service”.
3. Select "Music Library on Computer" if your music is stored on a computer.
4. Choose the type of library to be added by selecting the blue circle next to iTunes or Windows Media Player.
5. Enter a name for the library and select "ADD MUSIC LIBRARY”. The library will now be available in the SoundTouch app by navigating to Menu (≡) > Music Library.
- How to play Apple Music on Android?
- Play Apple Music on Android TV
- How to play Apple Music on iPhone 4?
- How to convert audiobooks to MP3?
- How to convert audiobooks to AAC?
- Convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3
- How to convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3?
- How to convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3?
- How to play Apple Music on Amazon Echo?
- Play Apple Music on Chromebook
Apple Music Converter
Apple Music TipsMore >>
- Top 4 Apple Music Converter
- Workout Motivation Music MP3 Free Download
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on Android
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on iPhone
- Apple Music supported devices
- Play Apple Music on Google Pixel
- Play Apple Music on Moto G7
- Play Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy
- Play Apple Music on Fitbit Ionic
- Use Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Play Apple Music without iTunes
- Change Apple Music plan
- Download Apple Music Antidote playlist to mp3
- Fix Apple Music do not download on iPhone
- What is Apple Music DRM and how to remove DRM
- Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music songs on iPhone 4
- Apple Launches Web Version for its Apple Music Service
- Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Download Apple Music on SD card
- Download Drake More Life to MP3 from Apple Music
- Solved: 3 Ways to Get Free Apple Music
- Cancel Apple Music subscription
- Listen to Apple Music without iTunes
- Listen to Apple Music without paying
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV
- Play Apple Music on MP3 Players
- Solved: Play Apple Music on Sonos without subscription
- Play Apple Music on SoundTouch
- Play Apple Music songs on Android without Apple Music app
- Remove Apple Music DRM on Mac
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Transfer Apple Music playlists to Spotify
- Upload and stream Apple Music songs on Google Play Music
- Play Apple Music on Android
- Apple Music on Amazon devices
- Stream Apple Music to Roku for free
- Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- Play Apple Music on TV
- Play Apple Music on Xbox One
- Set Apple Music songs as ringtone
- Enjoy Apple Music in the car
- Play Apple Music songs on Android Tablet
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod nano
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod shuffle
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod classic
- Play Apple Music songs on SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab
- Stream Apple Music on PS4 without downloading them
- Transfer Apple Music songs to USB Flash Drive
- Apple Music on PlayStation®
- Play apple Music on Chromebook
- 3 ways to listen to Apple Music on PC
- Convert Apple Music to MP3 on Windows
- Play Apple Music on Microsoft Lumia
- Play Apple Music on SanDisk Clip Jam
- Play Apple Music on Windows phone
- Apple Music Converter for Windows
- Apple Music now groups different versions of the same albums
- Download album Black Habits to mp3 from Apple Music
- Download Apple Music Replay 2020 playlist to mp3
- Download Apple Music Playlist Agenda to mp3
- Download Naomi Campbell's Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Play Apple Music on Garmin Smartwatch
- Download Album YHLQMDLG to mp3 from Apple Music
- Convert Genius' video series Verified to MP4 from Apple Music
- Convert Lady Gaga Stupid Love music video to mp4
- Extract Audio from iTunes Movies, TV Shows or Music Videos
- Convert Justin Bieber Music Video Habitual to MP4 from Apple Music
- Ask Alexa to play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Download Halle Berry Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Download Lady Gaga Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Convert Justin Bieber's Music Video for Song ‘Available’ to MP4 from Apple Music
- Keep Apple Music songs after cancelling membership
- Use Apple Music in djay
- Add Apple Music to VirtualDJ
- Use Apple Music in Camtasia
- Play Apple Music on TomTom Spark 3
- Convert Apple Music to FLAC
- Convert M4P to M4A
- How to burn Apple Music songs to CD
- Play Apple Music on Kodi